New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 66 of 105 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    iba iba rin yung kuha depende sa trapik mainly; other drivers report city figures as high as 7-8 km/L

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    ok ba ang CRV I'm planning to buy. matipid ba sa gasolina? ano maganda AT o MT?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    ano ba yung real time 4WD sa CRV?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    its the same concept as the gen1 4x4 crv. if the on board computer senses loss of traction, slippage during slippery/wet conditions, it automatically engages all 4 wheels to run the car.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tidus ... M/T mas matipid daw yung Gen2 na M/T

Actually the RTAWD isnt computer controlled.. mechanical lang. Sort of viscous coupling yata. It's a simple setup but it works fine

Had numerous intances where in I felt the RTAWD engage. Onetime when I encounterd a deep puddle sa isang side lang ng wheel yung dumaan dun.. slight slippage and RTAWD is activated. another was when I went home back in Baguio.. may slippery slope dun nung tagulan dumulas yung harap nag activate RTAWD.

For the M/T you can induce the RTAWD to activate by launching it at higher rpm at a standing start.

Gen2 guys with AUV suspension. meron na rear springs for the CR-V sourced from japan and mas mura sa casa!

Check out the CR-V thread in the HCP forum. andun yung details where the Gen2 guys got their springs. I think nasa 5k+ yung pair ng rear springs + 650 for install. The Gen2 peeps in HCP observed a definite improvement in ride by just changing the springs.

Link is at my sig Register na sa HCP forum and see ya there guys :D

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by Supierreman
    Gen2 guys with AUV suspension. meron na rear springs for the CR-V sourced from japan and mas mura sa casa!

Check out the CR-V thread in the HCP forum. andun yung details where the Gen2 guys got their springs. I think nasa 5k+ yung pair ng rear springs + 650 for install. The Gen2 peeps in HCP observed a definite improvement in ride by just changing the springs.

Link is at my sig Register na sa HCP forum and see ya there guys :D [/B]
    Rear springs actually cost 4.2k for the pair. Fronts, 5.4k for the pair as well. And labor cost is 650, also for a pair.

Check the link mentioned by Supierreman for more details.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Magtatanong lang po.... naligaw po ako ng landas at nais ko po sanang malaman kung nasaan na ang HCP?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hey MAcky long time no see ah! kaya pala di ka na napapadaan sa HCP hehe. yep just like what Ssaloon posted. Same URlL pa rin. And same Honda Club peeps :D

bacon,
    ayun thanks for the price clarification. mas ok pa pala at 4.2K!

sulit na yan compared to the 7k offered by the casa or the absurd shocks and spring combo the casa is offering

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    CRV peeps, nakawin nga ba ang antenna ng gen 2 CRV?:worried: