1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Denso yata stock na busina

2 sa busina, isa sa alarm

(gen II)

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    CRV peeps,

Anyone knows where I can get the foglamp wiring harness (excluding the foglamps) for a Gen2 CRV?

Thanks.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    guys, you can visit www.hondalliance.com for the board proceed to the community

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i have read from one of the posts here that the 4WD CRV's rear coil springs are softer than the 10-seater CRV. so if the latter is fitted with the 4WD's rear coils, it will have a softer ride. a friend of mine who owns a 10-seater CRV would like to change his rear coils. aside from honda casa, where can he buy the rear coil springs of the 4WD CRV? and how much?
    Signature

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If you have the part number, you can practically buy it at any Honda parts store.

Sabi nila pati shocks iba din. And may stabilizer bar ang AWD model.

Alam ni mbt ang presyo niyan lahat. Php 60k ata.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nabanggit din yan ng friend ko, 50+K daw! naalala ko lang kasi meron isang thread dito na sinasabing coil springs lang daw ang papalitan. pati shocks din pala, at maglalagay pa ng stabilizer bar.
    Signature

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    kung balak nya palitan suspension set-up nya.. kailangan tanggalin nya rin ung 10-seater set-up ng CRV..

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    meron taga HCP si bacon .. I think he has a source kung sannsya makakakuha nung JDM springs with softer spring rates.

boybi,
    duda kami dyan sa hirit ng casa na pati shocks kailangan palitan. Pati yung stabiliser bar wala naman kinalaman yun to soften the ride. I think it's just a ploy by the casa para makabenta sila.

I think bacon will have his spring swap by next week. Springs lang di na yung shocks. balitaan na lang kayo dito or register na rin sa HCP forums and check out the CR-V thread (and BTW free po HCP forums... wala bayad... di na uso yun..kailangan lang magregister )

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ahh... diba dati dapat registered at dapat nakabayad na ng membership?

sorry OT.. want to clear things out.hehehe

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by odell
    ahh... diba dati dapat registered at dapat nakabayad na ng membership?

sorry OT.. want to clear things out.hehehe
    dati yun when the officers tried that scheme.. but the members suggested na ibalik na accessible yung forums so yan ok na ulit

try to register and check it out if you have questions about honda stuff from tech to audio to detailing etc..
    Last edited by Supierreman; March 19th, 2004 at 11:48 AM.