New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 79 of 105 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Onyl Ryan View Post
    Hi Guys!
    Pa-add.. ano recommended PSI sa tires natin? Front and Rear the same?

Thanks!
    depende sa gamit mo ang psi... it says 30psi for all 4 tires... pero matigas ang 30psi i think medyo matagtag ang drive...

28psi is okay for city driving yun nga lang you know the disadvantage... compromised ang itatagal ng gulong mo...
    smooth ang ride kapag highway at 28psi... 30psi for highway not recomended...

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    G1 and G2 probably better suspension than G3 CRV. i heard you can change shock absorbers with bilstein... ung G2 i know may rancho pa sila...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dazzler View Post
    nakapag palit/repair na ba kayo ng Gen2(2003) front shock absorber? tumatagas na ang oil. magkano kaya labor & materials sa casa o kaya sa labas?

help pls.
    just last september, my crv gen2's 2 front shock absorbers were busted already at 80thou mileage... i have it repaired on the casa and billed me:

19,000 - gas shock absorbers at 9,500 each
    - compliance bushing (both sides)
    - labor

22,000 less ang nabayaran ko lahat

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by CPY61 View Post
    We have a G1-CRV and I was able to test/ride the G2-CRV of my friend... in my opinion, when it comes to comfort over potholes and ride, G1-CRV is the suspension to beat (double-wishbone on all four) . It absorbs all bumps and holes, and feels like you are riding a car. Even drove it in rough provincial roads... ganda talaga, i prefer to use it than our Ford Ranger.

... just my two cents worth
    hi dude, what can you say about the performance of G2. is there any particular problem you encountered so far.

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Ako Sir I had the Gen1 and the Gen2. Yung Gen2 kase po para sa akin medyo mas matagtag saka malakas sa gasolina. Totoo yung sabi ni Sir CPY61 na mas maganda ang riding comfort ng Gen1. Nagsisi nga ako at binenta ko pa over the Gen2.

Yung Gen1 enjoy na enjoy kami dalhin lalu na sa Baguio kase parang walang kahirap-hirap sa mga inclines dahil nga All Wheel Drive sya!

My tita nga doesn't want to let go of their Gen1 kahit na may Gen2 na sila kase nga iba talaga daw compared dun sa mga bagong CRV.

Quote Originally Posted by mhanz794 View Post
    hi dude, what can you say about the performance of G2. is there any particular problem you encountered so far.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by mhanz794 View Post
    Let me share my opinion on this. currently i do have both gen 1 & 2 of which both are 4x4 types. IMHO, gen 2 is a much better ride, smooth and more quiet. however, sa batakan, i say my gen 1 is more responsive than gen 2, as in meron delay. In terms of gas consumption, my gen 1 consumes more. I guess this explain why gen 1 carry 50 liters full tank while gen 2 only has 40 liters in it's tank.

For those who had test both gen 1 & 2 and they say gen 1 is a better ride in comfort, i guess the comparison was done against a gen 2 4x2 which has a different suspension than a 4x4. When Honda introduced 4x2 in 2002, it was a 10 seater AUV category thus the suspension was more stiff to carry more load. In 2004, when they came out with the 4x4, the suspension was changed for this model to be more forgiving in riding comfort so much so that if you intend to installation a 3rd row seat in it, there's no provision on the flooring beside changing the suspension system.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Gen3 2.0 A/T owners just want to know whats your fuel consumption for city and hiway?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by 2slow View Post
    Gen3 2.0 A/T owners just want to know whats your fuel consumption for city and hiway?
    my 2004 4x4 AT consumes 9.5 km/ltr mixed city & highway. pag full hiway long distance drive can stretch to 10km/ltr .

9. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Up ko lang itong thread. Just got a 2nd hand Gen 1 CRV A/T. The body vibrates at low speeds or when accelerating. Have you guys experienced this? The tire pressure are good. ATF is still clear pink and at right level. Needs advice. TIA

10. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Good morning to all crv owners... I just got a Gen1 crv last month and so far the car is doing great and performs well... I just want to ask if anyone has a PDF owners manual of 98 CRV A/T.... Kindly share it to be naman mga pre coz i dont have one..., TIA