New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 78 of 105 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Welcome to Tsikot and please don't use text speak here. I assume you are probably browsing with a PC rather than a cellphone.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    oh... sorry po... thanks po for your warm welcome... God bless... anung usapan po ba ako pwedeng makisali..??

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    sino may kakilala sa honda libis, balak kase bumili ng barkada ko ng crv,. thanks.,

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Hello.. Dami na tao dito ha.. Nabubuhay na ulit ang thread natin.
    Gandang Umaga

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Hello po! Kahit anong thread naman po pwede kayo magsulat or mag-create ng sarili ninyo especially sa mga concerns ninyo.. Just make sure to search the threads before starting one kase baka may kapareho na or ma-doble lang. Saka po iwas lang tayo sa "cellphone texts" para di tayo ma-warningan ulit ng mga admin at moderators.

Happy posting sir and hope to hear from you sa iba pang mga threads!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1023 View Post
    oh... sorry po... thanks po for your warm welcome... God bless... anung usapan po ba ako pwedeng makisali..??

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by rpacis View Post
    The configuration of the units released here in Asia is different from the ones in the US, and this is common for all Japanese and even American cars. I drove the 1st generation CRV back when it first came out here in the Philippines and it was indeed more powerful than the 3rd generation that I own right now.

So as far as driving the two models here in the Philippines (Philippine traffic, Philippine road conditions and what not), the 1st generation beats the 3rd generation as far as I am concerned.

Then again, perception is relative.

Akala ko you never had any experience with the 1st gen CRV?

Quote Originally Posted by rpacis
    Ah, sorry. I never had any experiences with the 1st gen CRV.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jang View Post
    Akala ko you never had any experience with the 1st gen CRV?
    Not enough to make a recommendation on which is better holistically. At least I can give my opinion on the engine power.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    I have both the 1st gen and the 3rd gen CRV.

The 1st gen crv is easy to drive. The body is smaller than 3rd gen. But the 3rd gen is more powerful. in my own opinion. Hehehe But both cars are good for me. By the way, my 1st gen crv is already 10years old and it is still reliable and its still fun to drive until now. It is still the same when we bought it a decade ago.

In my own opinion the suspension of 1st gen is the best of the 3. Correct me if i'm wrong.

Thanks

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by just_elevates View Post
    In my own opinion the suspension of 1st gen is the best of the 3. Correct me if i'm wrong.

Thanks
    Probably. I had suspension problems (clicking noise in the front left portion) 3 months after I purchased the unit. Oh, and the clutch problem that I posted on this thread a few pages back.

Bingo ang 3rd gen sa'kin, personally. He he he...

10. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by just_elevates View Post
    I have both the 1st gen and the 3rd gen CRV.

The 1st gen crv is easy to drive. The body is smaller than 3rd gen. But the 3rd gen is more powerful. in my own opinion. Hehehe But both cars are good for me. By the way, my 1st gen crv is already 10years old and it is still reliable and its still fun to drive until now. It is still the same when we bought it a decade ago.

Thanks
    We have a G1-CRV and I was able to test/ride the G2-CRV of my friend... in my opinion, when it comes to comfort over potholes and ride, G1-CRV is the suspension to beat (double-wishbone on all four) . It absorbs all bumps and holes, and feels like you are riding a car. Even drove it in rough provincial roads... ganda talaga, i prefer to use it than our Ford Ranger.

... just my two cents worth