New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by slyfox
    hmm i agree...andami ng CRVs on the road these days. although it's a good car parang nawala ng uniqueness of owning one. but then again who cares di ba? maybe it's the performance not the "looks". i did the rounds this pm and took a look at several suvs and pick-ups...seemed like the crv had the best features and price. didn't get to see the tribute though but they say the interior is kinda bland. performance-wise i have yet to hear someone say if the tribute's better. anybody?
    Yap, i find the interior of the tribute dull and lacks excitement or the aggressive feel when your inside. But its a comfortable SUV something for the corporate executive who rather wants to be driven around by someonelse. The looks of the Tucson is very aggressive and fits the personality of a young adventurer. To compare with the CRV,yes the CRV is something very common in the eyes of many and that takes away the excitement. Pero if you look at the safety features such as dual air bags,EBD,ABS,and rear disc brakes in which the tucson doesn't have at a price below 1M. The CRV and Escape is still an excellent choice for the money below 1M. But if you just want to be new on the road and not mind the lack of this safety features which what your supposedlly paying for, Tucson ka nalang.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    good bye ang CRV....este good buy pala hehe

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    999K na naman ang escape!

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    The Php 999K CRV "value select" edition has been released in lieu of the phase-out of the regular CRV 4x2 5 pass. Its a good thing we managed to snatch a regular 5 pass CRV 4x2 before it was phased out recently and the e-vat.

The "value select" edition is devoid of the stuff one really needs...like the tire cover, fog lamps, 6 disc changer, etc. which are all gone now

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Honda CRV 4x2 MT 999K!