New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2009
    I hope someone can guide me here as I am not very good at cars and I don't want to go to a mechanic without any knowledge at all about this problem. I have a 2003 Honda CRV AT for a few months now. The car was overhauled because it overheated. Seems like that was fixed however, whenever I stop (eg. red light), most of the times I get this delayed acceleration. It also happens sometimes during traffic when I move to another lane trying to overtake another vehicle (eg. bus loading/unloading) I get this delay and minsan naasar ata yung nasa likod ko kasi siguro iniisip nya overtake tapos di naman aarangkada agad. But once it passed that delay okay na ang acceleration. Any tips what could cause this problem?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Check EGR if it's clogged or the fuel filter ...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dhome1105 View Post
    I hope someone can guide me here as I am not very good at cars and I don't want to go to a mechanic without any knowledge at all about this problem. I have a 2003 Honda CRV AT for a few months now. The car was overhauled because it overheated. Seems like that was fixed however, whenever I stop (eg. red light), most of the times I get this delayed acceleration. It also happens sometimes during traffic when I move to another lane trying to overtake another vehicle (eg. bus loading/unloading) I get this delay and minsan naasar ata yung nasa likod ko kasi siguro iniisip nya overtake tapos di naman aarangkada agad. But once it passed that delay okay na ang acceleration. Any tips what could cause this problem?
    change ng ATF,change air filter,fuel filter kung may katagalan na.