New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    I was wondering where we can locally get one of those large black rectangular fuse in the fuse box (engine bay)...

Nao-order ba ito (casa) or can we buy a replacement one?

My radiator fan stopped working (and syempre tumataas yung temp gauge)-- had it checked and talagang mahina na yung fan (mabagal na talaga yung ikot). Yun nga lang when they re-placed the new motor, ayaw gumana. When they removed the new motor again and had it checked, gumagana. They connected the new fan motor/radiator fan directly sa car battery terminals and gumana.

They checked the under-hood fuse box (engine bay) and ok naman lahat except for one large black plastic covered rectangular fuse that felt a lot hotter than the other fuses.

Gumagana pa naman yung headlights, power-windows ko...and even the aircon fan (auxiliary fan sa may radiator)...I was just thinking if ever sira na yung malalaking fuse sa engine bay, can we find any local store that sell these fuse or talagang casa lang?

Thanks in advance mga bro for any suggestion/info...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    it's relay pero tanga ng pinagawaan mo palit agad hinde muna test na rekta Sa batt para malaman Kung busted na talaga fan motor or not before replacing it

AFAIK sa CASA lang available

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Just to put a closure to this thread:

I had the CRV checked at Honda SPA (by appointment today) and the problem turned out to be the relay --- as shadow earlier mentioned. There was also one fuse that they replaced in the under hood fuse box.

Ok na ulit and hindi na tumataas yung temp gauge (especially when the aircon is turned on)...

Also had the rust-proofing done (undercoat), change ATF and engine wash done...

Honda CRV 2000 2.0 AT: Under Hood Fuse (engine bay) replacement question