New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Teka, `90s na segunda manong Civic ba ang hanap nila at P200,000 ang max budget? Akala ko pa naman yung brand new Civic ang tinutukoy niyo.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    Teka, `90s na segunda manong Civic ba ang hanap nila at P200,000 ang max budget? Akala ko pa naman yung brand new Civic ang tinutukoy niyo.
    Baguhin na lang yung thread: is tata nano the right choice for mom? siguradong pasok yung 200k na budget!

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    hayan hindi nyo kasi muna tinanong kung brand new o 2nd hand

manual ba o matic?

ok na ang esi para sa mom mo adjustable naman upuan pero be sure na hindi laspag yung makuha nyo baka itirik pa sa daan mom mo.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrx View Post
    tnx for all the feedback guys.. well hmmm., well its kindda sporty isnt. dont know bout her choice she just seems to like the look of the civic.. i think it is best to let her testdrive it...
    so pedals are not much of concern but shed be into deep in the seats to see the road accurately.. hmm that would be a problem right... my moms kindda "sige pede na yan type" iwas conversation person. i just dont want her to regret what we bought. jazz would be a nice choice but i bet she wouldn't spend that much for it. to be exact the only civic model i could fit into her 180-200k budget is a used hatch/esi bout 93-96 model so NO B/N for her.. ^^, kaya na nasa tsikot ako ngaun baka may makita rin ako dito. she would be driving alone most of the time, wala naman syang sinusundo samin magkakapatid and the compartment of the hatch will fit most of her groceries and shed looked lyk a cool mom too ahaha! "well thats what i thought when i said GO GET a hatchback"
    I thought you are planning to buy the new Civic for your mom.

Well, if you're looking for a 2nd hand civic then the hatchback or the ESI will definitely be more fitting for your mom.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    hey tsikoteer's bago lang pa ako dito so far dami ko na nakita and nabasa about tsikot it's really a fun way of killing time when your in a call center and a car lover at the same time, anyway regarding honda kabibili ko lang ng honda ESI 94 model and as all other cars this one has a problem of its own... the roof... medyo ok pa naman oto ko na nabili at a reasonable price, well just wanna ask what is the best remedy for that problem regarding rust and can this car even make it to baguio in case u try its capability? as i take my ride to work every night for the past 4 months now the only thing i replace so far is the sensor medyo nag check engine kasi ako then teh speedometer did not work na so sabi ng mekaniko ko (trusted ko yun) yun ang problem...

just going to wait for your response guys thx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
is honda civic the right choice for mom?