Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    if i may add, a/t lang ang 2002 vti-s.
    2003 nila nilabas yun' m/t.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    VTi-S: all standard features of VTi

plus: Dual airbags, ABS, EBD, 4wheel disc brakes, same color side mouldings, alpine headunit, chrome door handles and switches, leather steering wheel and shiftknob with chrome accent. foglamps come standard. comes with nighthawkblack color.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    i would recommend the toyota altis. it being the best buy for me. i have seen the suspension of the vtec3 civics and all i can say is, this is the worst civic of all time. no offense meant to the vtec3 owners. i've talked to other mechanics and they all agreed with me on this because the design of the suspension is very awkward if you get to see it upclose, making the ride harsher than an ek and an eg civic. features? well, not much for a car that's almost 1m in price. you get more with an altis, lynx and a mazda3.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i've talked to other mechanics and they all agreed with me on this because the design of the suspension is very awkward if you get to see it upclose, making the ride harsher than an ek and an eg civic. features
    You are correct. 7thgen Civics has the McPherson strut. The design made the front suspension directly attached to the steering rod. As opposed to 6thgen and below Civic which has the four wheel independent d-wishbone suspension. The 7thgen civic's suspension not only moves up and down, but sideways as well when you turn the wheels.

I thought it was cool when Honda changed to this design. At first, it reminds me of the F1 suspension which is through-and-through. But actually purchasing one and driving it, I am not impressed at all.

Notice the arm, this is attached to the steering rod. Picture is of an aftermarket coil-over.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    hey guys could you help me, someone's selling me a sir2000 for 445thou, dressed-up, iceman, momo, 39tkms. how should i know if he didn't touch the computer box and didn't get into drag racing.
    do you think the price is cheap, tnxs

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    have a trusted mechanic take a look at it! pero unless all stock, baka hinarurot na ang kotse. madalang ka na makahanap ng all stock SiR eh

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    guys, my friend is planning to buy a 2004 Civic vti-s, can you give me some feedbacks about this car? very audible ba ang road noise sa ES civic? how is this compare to the road noise when inside an altis? tnx guys!

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    mas tahimik ang altis pre

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    445 thou is pretty good for a 2000 SiR...

Have a mechanic check it and listen to the engine. Have him note if it's been opened (overhauled or modified) and the condition of the fittings. If the guy used it hard but didn't drag race it, condition should be okay... those engines are tough.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sirs

Ano ang mga pros and cons ng ES na Civic?

Kasi sabi ng iba hindi raw maganda ang Suspension nito?

And my idea ba kayo kung kelan maglalabas ang Honda ng kapalit ng ES?

Salamat!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Honda Civic Gen7 [Merged]