New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 129 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    I found this 06 Civic 1.8V M/T for 550t. Body paint is ok except for a few scratches that can be taken cared of by a thorough buffing, interiors are fine and nothing needs to be fixed. It even has an upgraded 17" mags with 90% tires. My only concern is the 'high mileage' which is 50kms. Need advice on the following:

1. Should it be enough for me not to be concerned by the mileage knowing that the car is 'casa maintained' ?
    2. What has a 1.8S version have that a 1.8V version doesn't have?
    3. Is this a fair price to pay for this unit?

Thanks

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    50Tkms odo is just right for an almost 5yrs old car..

my one clocked 10k already at 8months

3. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    mas maganda ang seats ng 1.8s. blue color nya compared to gray sa 1.8v. and mas maganda para sakin mags ng 1.8s. wala din ata abs ang 06 na 1.8v. mas sulit kung 1.8s talaga binili mo. unless mag modify ka ng kotse kasi pag mag modify ka naman mas sulit siguro pag base kasi nga papalitan mo din naman tapos bibilihin mo pa yung mahal. bakit pa diba?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Mas marami pang safety features yung 2006 1.8S.

Dual Airbags
    ABS & EBD
    Optitron Gauges

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    thanks ozcity! thanks grabber! thanks starex_gold!

6. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Hi Guys!

innocent question lang, tolerable ba ang road noise ng civic FD? I mean, pwede kaya ma "mask" ng mp3 music yung road noise? Been riding a pickup truck (hilux) and I would appreciate if you could give some comparison between the FD and Hilux.hehe. thanks!

7. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    that is in terms of road noise ha. i know they both belong in different classes. hehe!
    Last edited by agentrambo007; July 20th, 2010 at 10:23 PM. Reason: wrong grammar!

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    The FD interior definitely offers better sound insulation than the Hilux. But if you're really sensitive to road noise, I suggest you have your doors deadened.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroFD View Post
    The FD interior definitely offers better sound insulation than the Hilux. But if you're really sensitive to road noise, I suggest you have your doors deadened.
    so road noise would not be a problem for me then kung better siya sa hilux. thanks sir! but what do you mean by deadened? sorry po noob. hehe

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by agentrambo007 View Post
    so road noise would not be a problem for me then kung better siya sa hilux. thanks sir! but what do you mean by deadened? sorry po noob. hehe
    Deadening is a process where an insulating material is stuck on the inner metal panels of the car (doors, trunk, ceiling, etc.) to insulate the interior from road noise, and bring out better sounds from the car's audio system.

Honda Civic FD Body [continued]