New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 113 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1285
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Dealerships will never do "remedyo" work. They will always offer to fix your problem by replacing the part/assembly with a brand new one if it's no longer repairable. You can't expect a dealership to salvage a used part from another car and put it in yours in the interest of saving money.

If you like that sort of maintenance, only 3rd party shops do that.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    I see. Thank you for the info sir. Maybe words were spread by people who had bad experiences from dealerships and we can't blame them for that. Well at least now, I have lots of opinions to listen to when it comes to those kinds of stuff. This forum is really informative. I salute you guys for that.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by rgutierrez View Post
    Hi guys! Noob question. Need ba palitan yung tensioner assy kapag magpapalit ng serpentine belt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Would like to ask this question again. Na overlook ata hehe.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    I’ve already change my Passenger side engine support but i can still experience the Cold start then change gear from Park to reverse vibrating sound.

Anong support ang kailangan pang mapalitan?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    I’ve already change my Passenger side engine support but i can still experience the Cold start then change gear from Park to reverse vibrating sound.

There are 2 engine supports. 1 on the passenger side & another on the driver's side ( almost underneath air filter box/housing).

Then there's also the transmission support.

So all-in-all, 3 silang main supports na pwede mag wear out.

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006

Is this the one na may post dati na may measurement pa nung gap to know if it's busted?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by sean-archer View Post
    Is this the one na may post dati na may measurement pa nung gap to know if it's busted?

I think so. No need to actually measure the gap, just by looking at it malalaman mo sira na dahil nakadikit na yun gap.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by sean-archer View Post

Pwede na visual inspection lang bro. Pag dikit na iyong 2 components nung engine support sa passenger side ibig sabihin busted na siya.

And may tell tale signs ng leak iyong rubber part nya kasi lumabas na iyong liquid gel like material nya

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    Pwede na visual inspection lang bro. Pag dikit na iyong 2 components nung engine support sa passenger side ibig sabihin busted na siya.

And may tell tale signs ng leak iyong rubber part nya kasi lumabas na iyong liquid gel like material nya

when i had my (non-honda) car's engine supports checked, the mechanic simply sikwat-ed at the supports with a screwdriver.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Would like to ask this question again. Na overlook ata hehe.

Maluwag ba serpentine belt or cracked na?

* Edited - i had a different tensioner in mind earlier.

10. Join Date
    May 2012
    Hi guys!

There seems to be a leak sa bandang rear wheel passenger side ng FD ko, napapansin ko kasi bumalik (couple of days after car wash) yung parang traces ng dirty fluid (not sure kung what type of fluid, almost like oil).

Has anybody experienced this?

Honda Civic FD Body [continued]