New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    There is a button and a light will indicate it is ON. Its located in the gear lever... You have to manually turn it off though by pressing the button again...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    There is a button and a light will indicate it is ON. Its located in the gear lever... You have to manually turn it off though by pressing the button again...
    Is this like the Mazda 323 Familia's "HOLD" button?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    No idea bro. Haven't seen a Mazda 323 from the inside...

But juding from the way you mention it I don't think its similar...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Agree on the Civic being bumpier... disagree with the Yaris... though it's been a long while since our test unit.

The Fiesta S is supple enough, but it feels harsh over sudden bumps and potholes. Don't know if it's the 16" mags or the initial spring resistance. Once you get into longer strokes on the suspension, though, it's all shock absorber, and the Fiesta's shocks are excellent.

The standard Fiesta suspension is even more supple, and roll control is still very good. I'd say a 1.4 Fiesta hatch or even the sedan would make a good toy car for zipping up and down mountain roads. They feel like small Focuses.

Still torn on the steering. When you're pushing hard, it's more communicative than the Mazda2 by a slight margin, but it feels kind of vague around the straight ahead, compared to the Mazda2, which is light but precise at all times.

Bitin yung drive namin... and we had all day to work with the cars. I'm looking forward to a longer term test drive, hopefully back-to-back with the Mazda2. Both cars are such competent handlers that it's hard to pick between the two in terms of carving ability... though the ultra-light Mazda definitely has the advantage in get-up-and-go.
    Sir Niky, compared to the City and Jazz, mas matagtag ba ang Fiesta S? It was one of the cons on the Jazz that is making me go for the Fiesta e.

Regarding the plastic in the interior will the 30-40K additional (sorry OT), be worth to get the Jazz over the Fiesta? This is given kunyari na cancelled out na ang space vs gadgets ng dalawa and I am only considering the plastics. And how "bad" is the Fiesta's plastics?

TIA.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    thanks for the feedback guys! helps me a lot..

6. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    for the TS, i'd pick the fiesta over the city anytime.. sawa na ako sa look ng city kasi araw araw kong nakikita.. the fiesta is newer.. the 6-speed double clutch tranny is a plus factor for me..

pero kung makakapagantay ka.. you might as well consider the new accent.. talong talo ang city pag dating sa porma(for me).. 1.4 and 1.6l petrol engines daw muna ilalabas sabi ni sir SG.. pero mas gusto ko yung CRDi.. hehe..

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    the fiesta sport and the city e a/t are priced exactly the same at P816K.

please allow me to reiterate the original question: which one would jesus choose?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    honda city syempre. pangit itsura sa likod ng fiesta parang may kulang

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by quick View Post

please allow me to reiterate the original question: which one would jesus choose?
    Please see this link for a possible answer. http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=ph

But seriously, I don' think Jesus needs any of these cars.

Godspeed!!!

10. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    go for the city or jazz

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
honda city or ford fiesta??