New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick21 View Post
    Sir pano po malaman pag palyado na mga ignition ccoil po? Ty
    In my case when you try to accelerate from slow moving to fast by pressing hard on gas there’s a jerking motion...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Napa check ko na yung mga ignition coils and spark plugs..wala naman problema..ngayon papa check ko ang fuel filter..sana naman maayus na yung pag jerk ng engine...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Napa check ko na yung mga ignition coils and spark plugs..wala naman problema..ngayon papa check ko ang fuel filter..sana naman maayus na yung pag jerk ng engine...
    Ako din Honda city 2008 idsi AT. started sa jerking ng engine in reverse and eventually even forward motion. nag replace na ko ng flywheel and flushing ng transmission oil. media nabawasan ang katal ng makina.
    After 2 weeks from casa flushing, nag blink ang "D" and humina ang hatak. pinatay ko engine and tumakbo ulit ng maayos kaso nag fluctuate naman ang RPM.

I will try to replace the ignition coils with original surplus and probably the fuel filter. Sana mayos na din to

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Have you guys tried to change the CVT fluid? That generation was known to have problems on the CVT tranny

5. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by benchph1 View Post
    Have you guys tried to change the CVT fluid? That generation was known to have problems on the CVT tranny

The flushing I mentioned which was done sa Honda Magallanes was actually changing the CVT Fluid. It didn't change anything.

Hoping that if I change the fuel filter this coming weekend mayos na problem ng auto ko.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If im not mistaken the problem is the tranny itself. That is why Honda revertrd back to a normal torque converter automatic transmission on the next generation.

Hopefully its fuel filter related like what you said. Goodluck sir

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    If im not mistaken the problem is the tranny itself. That is why Honda revertrd back to a normal torque converter automatic transmission on the next generation.

if youre following the honda issues.. ignition coils are somewhat popular for older models...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

8. Join Date
    Jan 2018

Many thanks Sir. Hoping din ako that it's just the fuel filter.

By the way, meron bang fuel filter replacement lang na available in any local parts dealer. Namamahalan kasi ako sa original at Php 4,200 + labor pa.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Ask ko lang How did you check the ignition coils if it is properly working no abnormal or intermittent flow of current? I suggest try to replace them ng Original Surplus para sure po... Saglit lang yan palitan then test drive it before you pay the coils payag naman yun mga nagbebenta nyan sa banawe eh...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Ganyan din jazz ko. Pinalitan ng engine support, throttle body cleaning, change oil, spark plugs.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
honda city engine jerking