New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    hi , i'm having a problem with my honda city, nagda-drag ung car ko pag umandar ung a/c and/or radiator fan. i tried to to remove connection on the radiator fan and did not open the a/c, smooth ang takbo nya. so i thought electrical problem siya. nagpa-install ako ng grounding kit at voltage stabilizer, although gumanda takbo ng car, nagda-drag pa rin especially pag nagsabay ung apak mo sa gas at andar ng a/c or radiator fan. pina-check ko na rin ung alternator, ok naman. what do you think is the problem? please help!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    What’s interesting is that the Fiesta Movement vehicles are Euro-spec models that Ford needed special permission from the EPA for to let Americans drive. The German-language instrument panel bits were translated into English and the cars talk miles instead of kilometers. Ford will weed through the 3,300 applications to find the 100 Fiesta Movement agent by late spring. May we suggest they ease their load a little by setting our application aside and just looking for 99 more?
    ==================================================
    <a href="http://www.ifsdb.com/directory/category/banking-and-cash-advance" rel="dofollow">cash advance loan</a>

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    The centerpiece, of course, is the Roadster’s fuel cell powertrain, which has a power rating of 1.2 kilowatts, a top speed of 25 kilometers-per-hour, and a range of 350 kilometers. That means you’ll have a long, slow trip, just like those adventuring motorists back at the turn of the century. Official press release posted after the jump.
    =========================================
    cash advance loan

honda city