New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Guys, need help in deciding. I currently have 2 choices na Honda City 2006 A/T, both have advantages and disadvantages.

Choice A:
    Price: 440k
    Mileage: 42Tkm
    Con: Madaming gasgas sa body and may gasgas din sa front bumper
    Pros: w/ Compre Insurance until May 2010. May usapan naman kami nung seller na papa-repaint niya by Oct/Nov. Agreement namin is i'll keep 15k until maparepaint yung car.

Choice B:
    Price: 458k
    Mileage: 22Tkm
    Pro: Makinis, minor scratches lang.

Which would you choose? This is will be my first car actually.. TIA!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    you should check the overall condition of the car, not just the scratches nor the mileage. the mileage might not even be true. scratches are the least of your problems.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Both cars are ok pa naman when driving. No noticeable problems like engine/AC noise, etc. Actually Choice A is now giving it to me for 415k so I guess that's the better buy as it saves me more cash. My friends also told me that yeah, scratches can be easily removed so I shouldn't worry about it too much.

Although I saw another City 2006 1.5 VTEC that's roughly around 458k. Been searching for direct comparison on FC for 1.3 iDSI and 1.5 VTEC but couldn't find one. So my only worry is the FC of these cars. My intended use is plain city driving, no NLEX and SLEX.

Which Honda City 2006 would you pick?