New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    If I could get a Honda instead of a Mazda from the same class (Honda City vs. Mazda2 sedan), Mazda seems to be easier to fix if it has any malfunction but Honda products usually have no quality issues.

2. Join Date
    May 2011
    *Cvt: Ounga.. especially yung headlights niya para saken, yaw ko yung bagong shape eh..

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    ako personally i like the looks of the 1.3S. its wheels look better than the 1.5E, IMHO. I still keep looking at it when i see one on the road, especially Habanero Red ones. I've been wanting to try the AT version of this 1.3S to check its power compared to the MT.

If you'll face a lot of heavy traffic, A/T is helpful for comfort.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by mikey_civic View Post
    Hello mga sirs, I'm planning to buy this car, especially the tafetta white color , any feedbacks on this car? Thanks!
    hi mikey_civic, you and I have the same car in mind. I am also planning to buy this, for my first car, but I am liking the habanero red. I have read from some honda city owners that there is some problem with the rattling sound sa may dashboard and mirrors ata. Can anyone confirm this?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    *fejilex898 - I just bought a new honda city 1.3S MT last may 2011. So far i haven't noticed any problems yet. Sobrang satisfied ako. and the fuel efficiency, on an average 12.5 l/km siya combination na to ng traffic conditions.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    I got mine last February 2011 - Tafetta White.......absolutely pleased with the car.....fuel efficient....no problem what so ever.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Honda City 1.3S M/T