New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bit_Tiff View Post
    thanks for the reply Gh, there is none, but we put an 02 sensor when it was tuned after rechipping, 02 sensor was pulled out after the tuning. Should i get an 02 sensor first? The SGI-LPG auto-lpg kit is what im considering.
    Well, it is possible to set a fuel map for the SGI-LPG kit without an installed O2 sensor. But the SGI-LPG kit will be operating based on the pre-programed fuel map, it cannot adjust for changing conditions such as altitude change, air filter condition, etc.

The up-side of using the SGI kit is if/when you switch to gasoline, you will be running 100% engine performance. Venturi-mixer systems compromise the performance of engine slightly even when switched to running on gasoline.

As for installing an O2 sensor, it's up to you because it is not cheap, costing around P10K. But if you do install it, at least the SGI system will be operating at 100% capability.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; August 2nd, 2008 at 09:41 AM.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    I see, now i get it. Thanks again Gh!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Sir GH, anong model city mo? Ineencourage ko ate ko na magpaconvert ng LPG. City idsi niya 2003 or 2004 ata. 1.3. yung parang isda. And ano fuel consumption mo po Thanks.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by cupnoodles View Post
    Sir GH, anong model city mo? Ineencourage ko ate ko na magpaconvert ng LPG. City idsi niya 2003 or 2004 ata. 1.3. yung parang isda. And ano fuel consumption mo po Thanks.
    Honda City 1.3L iDSi is just one model.

The fuel milage should either the same or slightly less with Auto-LPG as compared to gasoline. So check with what fuel economy you are getting now.

BTW, I fixed the image links at the start of this thread.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; October 10th, 2011 at 04:12 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Honda City 1.3L iDSi is just one model.

The fuel milage should either the same or slightly less with Auto-LPG as compared to gasoline. So check with what fuel economy you are getting now.

BTW, I fixed the image links at the start of this thread.

Thanks po sir GH. Nakita ko nga po. Thanks sa info.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Sir GH ano fc ng idsi niyo po sa LPG?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234