New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    suntok sa buwan hula, maybe the immobilizer is defective.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kerpyok View Post
    Medyo matagal na huling discussion dito, i know, pero me relevant issue lang po ako. I have a Honda City VX 2014. 3 days ago as i was on commonwealth, napansin ko wala na ko instrumentation panel. Wala nang speedometer, walang signal light, etc pero running pa din makina. Niababa ko naman si esmi sa building nila sa commonwealth that's when I decided to restart the engine (baka me mali lang nung pagka start ko) pero ayaw na nya mag start. Me redondo pero mamamatay na lang bigla makina. Tawag ako agad sa Motolite. Sabi nung dumating na rider ok naman daw battery ko. Sinikipan pa nya yung terminals. Eventually, I was able to have the car towed to Honda Caloocan. Yesterday, a Honda rep called and said that they still can't figure out what's wrong with the car. Ok naman daw computer, fuse and battery. The rep said "pambihira" daw nangyari sa akin. My car has been with them for 3 days now and still no report as to what's wrong with it. My question is, pwede ko pa kaya habulin warranty nung auto? 39k pa lang tinakbo nya pero 1 month and 21 days na sya past sa 3-year warranty period nya. Please guys, kung me idea lang sana kayo what I can do. Money's tight as it is and I think this unit is defective. Thanks in advance.
    If it hasn't happened before and naireport sa kanila, mukhang wala kang habol.

A 3 year warranty is a 3 year warranty. If lahat ng preventive service mo doon sa Honda Caloocan, you can ask for some leeway on this I guess, pero it's really not within your right to demand for the warranty at this point. Swerte ka nga if they give you a discount.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Hello mga masters.

i recently purchased my car (2 weeks old) I have put a car freshener inside para mawala ung amoy ng plastic

I parked my car under the sun for not more than 3 hours and noticed na nagmelt ung car freshener at tinamaan ung paint nung aircon vent. it is just a small circle but it is annoying the hell out of me given that i just purchased the car

pwede ko ba ipapalit to sa casa as part of warranty ? if no, what would be the solution/s to fix this

thanks!

4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by vorkalito View Post
    Hello mga masters.

i recently purchased my car (2 weeks old) I have put a car freshener inside para mawala ung amoy ng plastic

I parked my car under the sun for not more than 3 hours and noticed na nagmelt ung car freshener at tinamaan ung paint nung aircon vent. it is just a small circle but it is annoying the hell out of me given that i just purchased the car

pwede ko ba ipapalit to sa casa as part of warranty ? if no, what would be the solution/s to fix this

thanks!
    Mmm...warranty doesnt include human error, only factory defects..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Hello mga masters.

thanks!
    Start by reading your warranty booklet.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Hello mga masters.

thanks!
    Picture?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hello mga masters.

thanks!
    No! Bumili ka ng vent kung gusto mo para mapalitan mo yan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    No! Bumili ka ng vent kung gusto mo para mapalitan mo yan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This. Or you can use trim restorer.
    Can using car perfume damage your interior?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Have it foil wrapped with the same color ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Honda Cars Warranty