New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    hi po, what honda dealers ang hindi ayala owned?

i'm planning to buy CRV either honda shaw or honda otis, which dealer to you prefer, as with regards to PMS? thanks

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kon.doctor View Post

i'm planning to buy CRV either honda shaw or honda otis, which dealer to you prefer, as with regards to PMS? thanks
    OT:

You can buy your car from anywhere and have it serviced in other honda dealers.

Buy from where it is convenient.

Have your car serviced where it is convenient.

Sometimes the two aren't the same for reasons such as this thread.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kon.doctor View Post

Sir Kon.Doctor,

Ayala-owner dealers are Makati, Pasig, Alabang, Shaw and Global City. Hope this helps.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Dont give your trust that easily.

It still pays to be careful and trust only people that you know personally (even people you know personally are not that 100% trustworthy).

Better cguro if we do not give them temptations or objects of interest that can be left in our vehicles to avoid untoward incidents.
    in the end your probably right. this is the philippines and i thought companies like honda (especially under the ayalas) can start and make the difference.

well, i think its just up to lexus now, boosting with their total lexus experience where the customer is always on top of mind by everybody.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    I wonder if Honda Marcos Highway is also Ayala owned. We just recently purchased a 2017 Honda City VX Navi, and to be honest, I can't say that I have the best experience with the SA. From omission of necessary requirements for our car loan up to release of our ORCR.

Thanks to this thread and other people who have shared their experience with casas, we'd know what to do and how to deal with it. Our 1K/first month check-up is still a couple of weeks from now, and we'll see if they are any different.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
Honda Cars Pasig, Magnanakaw!