The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Wow thats bad.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Air intake lower than the headlights, per India forum, kaya kahit mababaw baha para siyang may straw na hihigupin yung mababaw na tubig.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Pero i-dtec lang naman di ba? Kung ni-transplant lang nila yung 1.3l ng city dati, mataas ang intake nun. Sa may radiator grill ata CMIIW.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by e2romo View Post
    Air intake lower than the headlights, per India forum, kaya kahit mababaw baha para siyang may straw na hihigupin yung mababaw na tubig.
    idagdag pa yung alon ng tubig sigurado higop na higop yun

5. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    according sa forum, i-DTEC (Diesel) model lang ang nagkaroon ng issue. not affected ang i-VTEC (Gas) models sold locally.

Just got a chance to check my petrol Amaze physically. Unlike diesel air intake, in petrol variant is on top as Tiger_Stripes rightly said at the level of headlight. Big relief.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Breaking Free: Driving the 2014 Honda Brio and Brio Amaze in Bicol | ************ - Philippine Car News, Car Reviews, Auto Features, and Car Prices

pathetic FC:

During this close to 200-kilometer drive, both cars managed figures northward of 11.3 km/L

7. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    During this close to 200-kilometer drive, both cars managed figures northward of 11.3 km/L; pretty commendable given the ECO coaching light rarely lit.
    I wonder what the FC would be if driven with ECO On all the way.

The ECO Light will come on when the engine is running efficiently, whether the engine is running on less cylinders, or you are driving at a steady RPM, etc.
    Last edited by red_one; October 14th, 2014 at 08:25 PM.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Can't really use this FC as a basis since it the cars were driven on hilly, winding roads at high speed. I'm pretty sure the G4 and Wigo would yield the same results if driven this way.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Guys, is brio really that bad a deal? Im considering this for my first car actually because of the 1.3l 4cy engine that's supposedly more balanced against its 3cy counterparts. Parang wala kasi msyado ngpopost for this model unlike the other brands..

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by e2romo View Post
    "plumbing for the air intake is on the underside of the bonnet.."
    i couldn't find a picture that explains it all, but this statement above , to me, means that water can get sucked into the cylinders just by throwing a pail of water onto its nose..
    it also suggests, if the owner simply removes this intake, the problem is solved. it's ugly, but it's solved.

my old cedia also had its air intake up front, but it's protected from direct splashing by sheet metal..
    apparently, the brio's is not protected at all from direct splashing.
    Last edited by dr. d; October 16th, 2014 at 12:50 AM.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast