New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmmmm. i would prefer an almera personally.
    but among your choices, it would be the G4.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

hmmmm. i would prefer an almera personally.
    but among your choices, it would be the G4.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    G4 choice ko in between the two dahil mas maluwag at mas matipid sa gas. It is the practical choice.
    But I would strongly consider the Ertiga since for family pala purpose mo.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    G4 lalo na gls trim...

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    on looks alone, I'd go with G4, the rear trunk doesnt look like its grafted to the body to make space, If you're laughing at the way the Suzuki swift DZIRE looks with that butt, then its the same thing with the Brio Amaze... Well sorry about that, I'm I fan of the Jazz'es and Civics having owned them, but I call em the way I see 'em.

I've driven the Brio Hatch and the Mirage GLS and wanted the BRIO, but in the end Price point and features wins out.... and not to mention the real world Fuel Consumption of the Mirage, the Brio may sip the octane juice but Mirage is an consumes fuel like its allergic to it, sobrang tipid, naka ka 20-22 kms/li ako when I drive in tipid mode going to Cabuyao to alabang, imagine one liter of gas to go home..... how can you beat that.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

on looks alone, I'd go with G4, the rear trunk doesnt look like its grafted to the body to make space, If you're laughing at the way the Suzuki swift DZIRE looks with that butt, then its the same thing with the Brio Amaze... Well sorry about that, I'm I fan of the Jazz'es and Civics having owned them, but I call em the way I see 'em.

I've driven the Brio Hatch and the Mirage GLS and wanted the BRIO, but in the end Price point and features wins out.... and not to mention the real world Fuel Consumption of the Mirage, the Brio may sip the octane juice but Mirage is an consumes fuel like its allergic to it, sobrang tipid, naka ka 20-22 kms/li ako when I drive in tipid mode going to Cabuyao to alabang, imagine one liter of gas to go home..... how can you beat that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12