New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 54 of 93 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinZel25 View Post
    kamusta naman ang FC ni BRV?

mukhang hirap sa paakyat si BRV from complete full stop.
    FC in my observation is better than 2009 City AT.
    Kailangan mdyo madiin ang tapak sa gas kung steep ang ahon tulad sa mall parking. Ok naman pag naka bwelo na.

Sent from my NX549J using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Just got our unit yesterday...

we are a family of 4, and this suits us pretty well.

We have a fiesta and a montero. got this in anticipation of the rise in prices of cars, and para iwas sa coding.

Was a bit worried about everybody saying that the brv lacked power, but I didnt notice that naman. Loaded with 2 toddlers (3 and 2) in their car seats, plus 3 adults, it performed better than I expected. Rides like a comfy sedan, unlike a regular suv (like the montero) but way bigger than my trusty old fiesta. Roomier than what it looks from the outside. and not as dull as the unit we test drove, I guess dahil malinis pa. and iba talaga ang new car smell.

Sad that it will be parked, and covered under the car cover it came with, for a few more weeks before we get the OR/CR; but really excited to use it again.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Guys, magkakaroon ba ng diesel brv sa pinas?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Good day to all.

I've been driving my BRV for almost 5 months already and I'm due for my 10k or 6mos whichever comes first pms next month.

My current FC is around 10.2 km/liter city driving with once a month highway driving going to my parents house in Sucat Muntinlupa. Me, my wife plus my 2 toddlers are satisfied with its performance and are enjoying every drive we undertake.

Only upgrade done so far is the viofo a119s dashcam.

Thank you.

Sent from my SM-A710Y using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    ^ Hindi ba mahal ang PMS ng BRV, o magkano yung para sa 10K PMS?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2014

7. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    The BR-V is actually lighter than the HR-V. Around 1.25 tons. And it feels it when pulling out to overtake.

Just be mindful of the delay when you step on the throttle and as the transmission belts move into optimum position... mind you... this delay is much less than it was with the old four-speed automatics we used to have in older vans/MPVs/SUVs.

The BR-V is quicker than most cars on the road. I'm not saying it's fast. It's just that compared to one liter cars, 1.3 to 1.4 ton "compact" sedans with similar 1.5 and 1.6 liter engines, and older AUVs like the previous Innova 2.5 and the current Advie and Crosswind, it has better performance.

The only time you'll lack overtaking grunt is going uphill with a full load of seven on a winding Baguio road. But if you're itching to overtake around a blind curve with an overladen MPV, then you've got more problems than a lack of power...

Sorry but i am not trying to mess up here sir. Malaki ata ang matipid ko rito kaysa montero kunin ko(for sure). Tapos na impress ako sa fc ng brv, i sold already may apv to change to automatic, kasi nakatulog lang ang apv mt ko, di ma drive ni wifey at sa fc, naku laging akong nakatingin sa dash.

May mga na pm pa ako rito kaso yung inadvise sa akin, walang available, wait pa daw kami 1 month. Kaya sa montero na ako ng focus reading most of the thread. At ngayon nakita ko tong honda brv. Sana ito na ang para sa amin. Any thoughts?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Ketib View Post
    Sorry but i am not trying to mess up here sir. Malaki ata ang matipid ko rito kaysa montero kunin ko(for sure). Tapos na impress ako sa fc ng brv, i sold already may apv to change to automatic, kasi nakatulog lang ang apv mt ko, di ma drive ni wifey at sa fc, naku laging akong nakatingin sa dash.

May mga na pm pa ako rito kaso yung inadvise sa akin, walang available, wait pa daw kami 1 month. Kaya sa montero na ako ng focus reading most of the thread. At ngayon nakita ko tong honda brv. Sana ito na ang para sa amin. Any thoughts?
    If space is sufficient enough sa family mo tapos may enough room pa for a couple of luggage, then I think hindi naman bad idea to go with the BR-V.

Input ko lang nung nag test drive ako 2 months ago ng BRV, is parang sedan lang sya idrive, magaan ang manibela, ang ample naman yung power nya, if tapakan mo, bibigay naman nya agad (medyo pinagod ko kasi test drive naman eh haha). Though di BRV kinuha ko kasi ako lang naman, and my pregnant wife lang naman yung laging sakay kaya nag opt ako sa Honda City.

I suggest sir na dalhin mo family mo for test drive ng BR-V. For sure after ng test drive mo, alam mo na agad yung answer sa questions mo.

Good luck sa perfect car for the family hunt nyo sir.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by arvs18 View Post
    If space is sufficient enough sa family mo tapos may enough room pa for a couple of luggage, then I think hindi naman bad idea to go with the BR-V.

Input ko lang nung nag test drive ako 2 months ago ng BRV, is parang sedan lang sya idrive, magaan ang manibela, ang ample naman yung power nya, if tapakan mo, bibigay naman nya agad (medyo pinagod ko kasi test drive naman eh haha). Though di BRV kinuha ko kasi ako lang naman, and my pregnant wife lang naman yung laging sakay kaya nag opt ako sa Honda City.

I suggest sir na dalhin mo family mo for test drive ng BR-V. For sure after ng test drive mo, alam mo na agad yung answer sa questions mo.

very good , fair advise. I will also test drive a BRV pag-uwi kok August. Will bring my pregnant wife and 2 in-laws. tignan ko kung ok and hatak. But if anyone has tested BRV with 5 people, let me know ang performance.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by arvs18 View Post

Thank you sir.

Sent from my E6833 using Tsikot Forums mobile app