New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Philippines would be last in any list of countries to do business with. Nauuna pa ang Vietnam...
    agreed! it's high time to change the culture in our country. if we will still have the "i'm better than thou" mentality, then even an african country currently in the dinosaur ages will be ahead of us in no time. but how do you wake the people up? oh, my, it's just a dream. or a nightmare, should i say?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Labor. Electricity. The sheer difficulty of transporting goods due to the traffic, truck bans and lack of rail facilities. Permits. Government red tape.

Red tape... ugh... used to be easier to do stuff at the Bureau of Immigration, but the red tape is creeping back in...
    actually, we have the facilities in subic and clark. it's just a matter of making good use of them. Also, the cagayan flooding, it's an opportunity for the local government to attract investors by modernizing the place. the place is going to be redone anyways and why not do it properly to attract investors/manufacturers?

the bigger problem is the the red tape, which i concur. everybody from the lowest rank to the highest want piece of the pie.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    magulo ang mga labor unions dito
    There's always a solution for that. Anyone who wants a job need to be not part of the labor union. labor union is a thing of the past, it has been proven time and again. the only people who benefits from it are the union officials, the politicians with hidden agenda, and the people who do not want to work. look around, there are many examples around; except they are outside the philippines, unfortunately.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    nope! nagkataon lang na 3 Honda ko...since I don't like other brand;s design, but this year no more Honda for me...they can shoved their prestige and exclusivity up their assess
    Ok yung reason mo since totoo naman talaga yan.

Nung bilhin mo yung 3 Honda mo, wala ngang lumabas na kaya tapatan sa category kung san nagfall silang tatlo.

haha exclusivity, mayron pa ba naniniwala na exclusive/prestige sila kapag naka honda sila?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post

haha exclusivity, mayron pa ba naniniwala na exclusive/prestige sila kapag naka honda sila?
    marami sa HCP...mga feeling angat mga members doon dahil naka Honduh sila...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Honda begins scrapping vehicles claimed by Thai flooding (Autoblog)