New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    P to D and R shutters, anyone experiencing this on early civics, accords and city??

Changing your tranny is not the only option ^_^. Its repairable.

I have a shop in imus cavite... give me a pm maybe i can help you guys out.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by bong06 View Post
    P to D and R shutters, anyone experiencing this on early civics, accords and city??

Changing your tranny is not the only option ^_^. Its repairable.

I have a shop in imus cavite... give me a pm maybe i can help you guys out.
    Mine does. Problem is I'm mostly in Quezon CIty.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Our car does not shudder, but after shifting from P to R it reverses then pauses before reversing again (normally we don't step on the gas when reversing from parking). It seldom happens when we shift from P to N before shifting to R. Are you familiar with this problem? Estimate cost?

Thanks

4. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Sir pa PM ng contact details nyo. Thanks.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremy.cruz View Post
    Our car does not shudder, but after shifting from P to R it reverses then pauses before reversing again (normally we don't step on the gas when reversing from parking). It seldom happens when we shift from P to N before shifting to R. Are you familiar with this problem? Estimate cost?

Thanks
    90% flywheel na yan, had the same symptoms 3 years ago.. had the flywheel replaced sa honda makati inabot nang about 18k... pero malamang mas mura sa labas try banawe... pm mo si sir wezz wew and check out the first gen honda gd thread..

6. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Im having problems with my transmission as well mine is a 2006 1.3 dsi. nag jerk siya sa low gears but intermittent. Honda Q Ave checked it before and they just reset the system adn cleaned the shift solenoid pero ganun pa rin. Any advice on how to go about this. Pa email naman po at tabs1073*yahoo.com

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If the problem is found on the Honda City and Jazz with the CVT transmission, the fault it usually the flywheel.

It is a design fault and replacing the flywheel will just fix the problem until a few years later it will occur again.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremy.cruz View Post

Thanks
    You may have defective seals at your 3rd gear planetary, if its still the original transmission baka medyo matigas na yung seal, therefore preventing the correct pressure na mag build up para matulak yung clutch pack. here is an example nung assembly.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Timely thread as I am experiencing transmission problem on my x-trail.

May mga instances na hindi umiilaw ang O/D when I turned it off, at pag nag yari yan eh mahina na sa arangkada ang sasakyan. The problem is intermittent at the moment.

Yun nga lang dito ako sa Pangasinan.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    have u tried scanning your ecu?? maybe youll come up with some trouble codes

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Honda Automatic transmission problems P to D and R shutters