New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Whoa.. Thanks for the comments guys!

Istan, I've only communicated with them through phone. But I'll be visiting their branch tomorrow, and if need be . . . I'll do the slam the table, kick the chair tactic just to get my front windshield tint replaced.

As for my back window, can you recommend expert installers who can remove them for me? Around how much would the labor costs?

OTEP, you seem to know where to buy the accessories cheap. Can you please give me some recommendations? Next on my plans are to install HID bulbs and setup my sounds. I need a shop that sells at the right price and offers EXCELLENT customer service.

This forum has really been helpful, and has become my #1 resource for car infomation.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    One of my friend's car been serviced at Honda Manila for 5 years now and I
    didn't have any problems with them.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Had tint problem also with my 2006 city but with Honda Makati. Same answers. I was asked to sign a waiver before they redo the rear window. Ofcourse I did not agree and I told them that I will file a formal complaint if they refuse to fix it. Guess what, pumayag naman sila but twice akong bumalik to have it fixed. Why? The first time they fixed it hindi pa rin maayos ang pagkakagawa so I had to go back again. Inis na inis talaga ako. Can anyone of you guys recommend a good Honda casa? Also, ok lang ba ipagawa sa ibang dealer ang PMS?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    imho... even honda alabang and honda makati gives poor service.

+ 1 sa honda alabang. pangit ng service. kailangan pang bumalik ulet dahil hinde naka align ang headlight nung pinalitan..badtrip

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Saan nga ba maganda Honda casa? (kung meron pa...)

As for the aftermarket accessories - suggest naman kayo shops na recommended nyo.

Thanks

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Honda itself bad service talaga. Thats the price for selling a lot of cars. Hindi kayang asikasuhin lahat. Sila ang may power sa iyo after mong bumili.

Honda Manila

Bought a CRV there Three years ago, once lang ako nagpaservice 1000km check up together with nabangang Fender, As For Mhon the service Advisor No complain masyado. Pero the work sloppy, magkaibang kulay at hindi naibalik ng maayos water reserve ng wiper. Wala talaga akong balak mag paservice dyan ever since binili namin CRV As for warranty hindi ka naman maka claim dyan eh, so why waste money on them?

By the way may isang ASSHOLE dyan na SA yung kamukha ni Maurice Alcache ba iyon? Parang bingengot na unless may regalo ka tsaka ka lang aasikasuhin.

HONDA Pang sucker talaga! hehehehehe

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    honda itself is bad, as to the current state of it workmanship, so what more can the dealers do with their after-sales service?

however, if you really want a honda, you try your luck with hondakal. i have not read any bad feedback from that outfit in this forum.

in the event you get a lemon, wag kang mag-alala, marami-rami naman tayo. your most welcome to our club.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Is Honda aftersales service really bad or just Honda Manila?