Dec 2006
    Dear everyone,

Thank you for reading our message.

We want to inform you of the method of buying a Japanese car and parts very
    cheaply.

Please contact us by E-mail.

admin note:
    This guy is now banned for life
    Last edited by jedi; December 6th, 2006 at 05:05 PM.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kuyapete View Post
    dito sa sucat may accessory shop HONGLY. puro honda lang nakikita kong nagpapagawa, ang iingay pa kasi specialty yata nila yung mga modifications. its right along sucat road, a minute after SM Sucat. baka mahanap mo kelangan mo dun
    hi kuyapete. do you know the name of the shop? is that the name HONGLY? thanks...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    does anybody know where i can buy cheap performance parts and accessories in bulk?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    OT: *remsta, paki reduce ang simultaneous post. especially when it can fit in a single post. ok?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ian_rex View Post
    OT: *remsta, paki reduce ang simultaneous post. especially when it can fit in a single post. ok?
    what r u tryin' to say??? if you got somethin' to say, there's such thing called PM. you don't have to air it in the public...

...and as far as i know, it didn't state in the "terms and conditions" that i can't do "simultaneous post". PLEASE READ BELOW...

Forum Rules
    Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.
    Although the administrators and moderators of Tsikot will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Tsikot, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.
    By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, ***ually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
    The owners of Tsikot reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost_2192 View Post
    By the way guys thanks for the help, may alam pa ba kayong mga stores and their locations that specializes on Honda aftermarkets parts maski na no name brand na coil-overs.
    I don't believe there are cheap coilovers. Mga 70k with front camber adjuster plates.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    alanranch, r u still selling ur vtec mags? pics naman dyan bro. medyo interested but on a tight budget

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    :-) http://postcardsbargain.com/joke.html

any shiops offer much lower prices.. san sa banawe??

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Honda aftermarket parts