New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    I am not sure if this topic has been posted here before. Anyway I will still post it for everyone to see.

Any plans from Honda Philippines to bring this model sa Philippines? This is not a new model. But it looks good and astig!

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    I've come across this somewhere in the Net. Maybe you have some specs that you can post.

GANDA!

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    euro accord yata yan.baka di na makadating yan dito kasi may new gen accord na.not sure about the release date though.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    I saw some of this here in singapore. It seems they also get it from the gray markets coz local honda here does not advertise this version of accord.

Some specs i got from the net.

Honda has a new trim level for the 2.2 liter i-CTDi engined in the UK, and Honda thinks it’s good enough to be a GT! Well, that’s what I interpreted from the name anyway, as Honda is calling it the Honda Accord Sport GT 2.2 i-CTDi. The 2.2 liter i-CTDi turbodiesel makes 138 horsepower at 4,000rpm, and 340Nm of torque at 2,000rpm.
    Equipment level includes dark chrome door handles and front grille, 16 or 17 inch alloy wheels in Dark Graphite finish for stationwagon and respectively, an exclusive option for Premium White Pearl paint, a sports-tuned suspension, a bodykit that includes smoked headlights and a rear boot spoiler, carbon-effect red illuminated dials instead of the usual white.
    Last edited by BumbleB; September 19th, 2007 at 06:11 PM. Reason: removed url links

5. Join Date
    May 2004
    di naman ito gaanong maganda.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Sorry for the wrong info, I spoke to soon. They called this Honda Accord Euro-R here in SG. But they have the petrol not the diesel engine variant.

The Honda Accord Euro-R is powered by the K20A 2.0 liter DOHC i-VTEC engine, which is representative of the high-level technology of Honda. Also, the Honda Accord Euro R adopts the lightweight 6-speed manual transmission that offers highly responsive performance.

Its interior design which accentuates sportiness throughout, includes the Recaro front bucket seats, the aluminium make shift knob, the MOMO book-binding leather steering wheel which is far superior in handling, as well as the aluminium make sport pedals. In addition, springs, anti-sway bars, and bushings are firmer, and shock absorbers have been tuned for optimum damping.

Among its safety features, the Honda Accord Euro R comes equipped with EBD with ABS and the driver & front passenger SRS airbag system.

Exclusive on the Euro-R is a clutch start system, technical-metal type console, black-out headlights, titanium colored back lens, dark-chrome plating door handles, a sports grill, light weight fly wheel, LSD, and sports suspension.

Honda Accord Sports Gt