New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Since mukhang di mo gusto yung quality sa labas, sa CASA mo kunin. May binebenta sila doon.

I'd expect 10-12k painted.

There are also 'reputed' shops, pero hit or miss. Personally, may bad experience ako sa mga bodykit shops sa labas - so the next time magpapagawa ako, sa CASA na, kahit mahal.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    H4 ba stock bulbs ng City HLs? If you want to upgrade your lights I suggest you try Philips' latest Xtreme Vision. this is different and better than Xtreme Power, double pa ang output. Simple plug and play lang with stock wattage. I have the XPs on my FD and Strada no need to use the foglights anymore. Very good and wise investment IMHO. I'll try the XV on my Altis after a year pa siguro.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    According to my SA warranty will also be voided if nagpalit ng bulb both headlight and fog light? Totoo ba yun? Pero ok lang daw if yung wattage ng bulb is 55 - 65 watts.

Ano po ba wattage ng xtreme power / vision?

TIA.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Dapat ang ipalit mo ay yung 60/55 watts din lang. otherwise masusunog ang wires mo. Siguro may 60/55 watts din yan.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by aarondizon View Post
    According to my SA warranty will also be voided if nagpalit ng bulb both headlight and fog light? Totoo ba yun? Pero ok lang daw if yung wattage ng bulb is 55 - 65 watts.

TIA.
    More or less ganun din wattage ng mga Philips Xtreme Vision/XP and Osram NB/Plus. They're meant for stock halogen casings kasi so go for them versus HID. You may have to replace once every 2 years though.. mabilis lang sila mapundi. Pero matagal na saakin 2 years

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by aarondizon View Post

TIA.
    Yep. Coz if you use stock wattage you don't need to touch the wires. Bale bulbs lang.

If you go higher than stock kasi, you need to buy a relay in order not to burn your wires.

Either Osram Nightbreakers ka or Philips Xtreme Vision. They last about +/- 2 years. Of course it will depend on your usage.

Sulit naman IMHO ang 1k+ for the pair.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
HID for Honda City 1.5e 2011