New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Yup. We're saying that you should buy a brand new car instead of a 2nd hand car........
    So you're budget is below 1m? Why not try the vios? The price is 750k for the M/T and 785k for the manual.......

I don't find the vios that appealing...

Maganda po ba yung Lancer EX MX?

Kasi kung Brand new bibilhin ko, malaman yun kukunin ko gwapo tignan nung kotse eh

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Renzio View Post

Kasi kung Brand new bibilhin ko, malaman yun kukunin ko gwapo tignan nung kotse eh

Ok lang naman

3. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    kung guwapo gusto mo, wait ka sa new mazda 3.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    same with the others, go get a brand new car. masarap mahalin ang 1st car especially if its a brand new one.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    if you were to ask me... ill go brand new na lang.

pero if going for modification...

SiR na para base engine hindi na kailangan palitan or malaki value sa engine swap.

sa 1m budget for the car and mods, tapos na usapan... pasok na kay forced speed yan! hahaha

sigurado, intercooler turbo, full exhaust and intake, suspension, engine rebulid, etc etc pasok sa budget.

pero kung porma lang habol, forget about the used car market. brandnew na lang talaga.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Kasi pag brand new. Less ang worries na baka tumirik or what.........

Tsaka, mas pogi ka pag walang plaka ang kotse mo kahit all stock pa yan

7. Join Date
    May 2009
    get a brand new na lang... kung modded gusto mo, get the civic or lancer. pay a visit to as many showrooms as you can. minsan kasi may naka modded na ang nakadisplay dun. tsaka mas ok kung factory modded para under warranty pa din.
    Last edited by bennet32; May 10th, 2009 at 09:14 AM. Reason: incorrect phrasing

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Go for the brand new car, bro...whatever that car that you really, really want to have and enjoy driving. Brand new cars will definitely give your more peace of mind, considering the warranty that comes with it. Second-hand ones always have hidden problems. You can avoid those expensive repairs and maintenance costs by buying a brand new one. You may modify a second-hand car that you're dreaming of, but, that is not as easy as you think it is. Before the tuning project that you're planning of, for sure, you'll need to fix one or two major problems that seem to be common with these second-hands. And, if you are meticulous about smooth driving and hearing strange sounds from the engine, and from the suspension system, you won't be satisfied with second-hands.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Renzio View Post

The Honda cars have better power rating than the Toyota or the Mitsubishi (same disp 1.5 vs 1.5 or 1.8 vs 1.8). Go for Honda which generally has better feedbacks. Generally.

As for guwapo perception po yun. Kaya you got to see the car and test it to say na guwapo tignan or umandar.

Sa tingin ko (again perception po) di ok Vios or Altis. Kasi sa Cebu panay Altis taxi. Sa Maynila panay naman Vios. Di ba ..."taxi...taxi po....or mamang pulis....." Peace......

10. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Kasi gusto ko po talaga yung ako mag mo-mod, paint, bodyworks, interior and etc. Pero yung about sa performance, hindi ko na itu-tune yun (Not yet, not in my current state of mind). All I care sa performance eh, umaandar, nakakaliko, umaatras, nakaka-break.

If ever mga sir, anung honda civic model/year na umaandar, nakakaliko, umaatras, nakaka-break ang magandang imod?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Hi I'm getting my first car