New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Kasi pag brand new, matatagalan ako bago mo imod ulit...so most likely magiging stock itsura nya for 6months to 1 year.

Civic SiR nga din nasa isip ko na imod eh, pero marami po bang problems pag 2nd hand na SiR kukunin ko?

Anu po ba yung mga magagandang modifications for an SiR?

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Actually Sir Renzio IMHO, if you are getting a second hand car and then modify it, you would likely be at risk in spending MORE with the MODIFICATIONS AND REPAIRS of that car.

I think the modifications can wait. But if you get a brand new car, it will be less headaches for you.

Just my two cents Sir.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRider View Post
    Actually Sir Renzio IMHO, if you are getting a second hand car and then modify it, you would likely be at risk in spending MORE with the MODIFICATIONS AND REPAIRS of that car.

I think the modifications can wait. But if you get a brand new car, it will be less headaches for you.

Just my two cents Sir.

True! Pag naumpisahan mo na mods, wala ng katapusan yan, kasi di ka makukuntento sa isang mod lang. O di kaya naman pag nagkamali sa mods, walang katapusang repair aabutin mo diyan.

Kung daily ride mo lang naman at chick magnet naman dating mo ok na ang stock basta may wheels Or if the other way round, super black tint na ang muna, saka mo na isunod mods, para wapu +1 na rin dating ng driver. Peace man!

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    wag na Civic, sobrang dami na nun sa daan. Bili ka na lang ng Lancer EX tapos i-mod mo to look like Evo X. Malakas na engine nun.

or kung gusto mo maiba naman, BMW '02 320i or '00 523i. Yun ang maganda idrive-drive.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by renzio
    Mga sir, pede patulong naman kung ano magandang bilhin na first car ko.

After a long talk with my dad, who keeps on insisting buying a brand new one.

Pumayag na sya sa 2nd hand, bcoz I want to mod it. So yung pera for the Bnew i-pang mod ko.

Anu magandang kotse ang imod, not performance aestethics lang, pero ok din idrive-drive?
    apparently, you only want aesthetic/exterior mods (if I got your post right, 'coz it seems to be missing a punctuation mark)-- if I were you and it looks like it's ok with your financer, I'd go with the brand new. Besides, you don't have to wait 6mos - 1yr as you mentioned to mod your car if it's just for aesthetics. You can have your body kits installed the moment you leave the dealership or even at the dealership itself.
    Might want to figure out what car you want first too.
    I don't have anything against previously owned vehicles -- as long as you know how to check them properly before buying.
    HTH

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    IMO. Go for the brand new. Kung gusto mo mukha nang modded? Go for the toyota vios S ba yun? Yung red na modded na....or go for the Lancer GT or GT-A Ayan, modded na sila......at least brand new pa.

Kasi if you're buying a second hand car, baka hindi mo na maipadmod yan.....baka, yung perang ipangmomod mo, eh mapunta sa repairs.........

Vios 1.5G ( limited edition ) the red one, may side skirts, front and back skirts.........very nice looking magged wheels and ducktails

or Lancer GT or GT-A for more head turning, good looking and more powerful car

7. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Actually mga sir yung Lancer talaga yung balak ng dad ko eh.

To make things clear, you guys are saying na I should go for a brand new car?

Medyo Imba yung presyo ng GT-A lampas na sa limit ko 1.2m na yun eh 1m below lang budget eh

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Renzio View Post
    Actually mga sir yung Lancer talaga yung balak ng dad ko eh.

To make things clear, you guys are saying na I should go for a brand new car?

Medyo Imba yung presyo ng GT-A lampas na sa limit ko 1.2m na yun eh 1m below lang budget eh
    Yup. We're saying that you should buy a brand new car instead of a 2nd hand car........
    So you're budget is below 1m? Why not try the vios? The price is 750k for the M/T and 785k for the manual.......

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    The vios that I am referring to can be found here

http://www.toyota.com.ph/cars/new_cars/vios/index.asp

The vios posted at the homepage.......is the vios that I am telling you......the red modded one

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    1M budget....? wait a few months and go for the facelifted Civic 1.8S m/t. wag mag apura sigurado di ka magsisisi. few thousand lang sa aesthetics pogi na.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Hi I'm getting my first car