New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Type 100 View Post
    Alam ko mahal din ang ganyan. I remember asking around in Banawe last year, a couple shops sold the LCD plug-in type for PhP1200 or so.
    I got mine for Php1,100. Blue digital voltmeter plug-in type along Banawe.

Red digital voltmeter costs Php900.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    On the Speedlab installation write-up for the Jazz, they installed the radiator T-junction at the radiator hose just before it drained into the radiator itself. This way, the probe will detect the temperature of hot water/coolant.

Had the T-junction + probe been installed after the radiator, that would have made the probe's readings useless as it will just pick up cold water/coolant temperature.

Just trying to explain the logic of this route
    So would this be the upper rad hose or the lower rad hose? hehehe.

I hope niwde11 can source a white faced vacuum gauge. If not, maybe the black faced ones won't look so bad. I'm just trying my luck on white faced gauges since the Jazz does come with white faced gauges as standard

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Upper hose is usually the hotter one. If you want the temp reading to be engine water temp only, you can use the bypass hose (usually at the thermostat), which stays at engine temp. If you tap a radiator hose, the temp might go down when the thermostat slams shut.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Upper hose is usually the hotter one. If you want the temp reading to be engine water temp only, you can use the bypass hose (usually at the thermostat), which stays at engine temp. If you tap a radiator hose, the temp might go down when the thermostat slams shut.
    mismo.

otep, white gauges are available afair by order basis.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Please text or pm me on their availability sir. I'm looking at a temp, volt, vacuum combo sana.

Thankis!

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Oh okay, understood

I think I got lost because I didn't think "upper hose" and "upper radiator hose" were the same thing. Hahaha!

Thanks niwde11.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Alam ko mahal din ang ganyan. I remember asking around in Banawe last year, a couple shops sold the LCD plug-in type for PhP1200 or so.

How much did your brother get his for, and where did he get it? Thanks in advance
    I got it for him from a member at TeamFD for P700. I'm still going to buy one for my dad's '09 Jazz... natipuhan nya eh..

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I got my gauges from niwde11 for a few months now already. Vacuum, volts, and temp. All by Circuit, all with white faces, terno sa sa Jazz. Still haven't gone to the install portion.

Good news, my radiator guy can fabricate a radiator hose adaptor for the Jazz.

But no one makes a good pillar mount for the Jazz so I'd have to contend with pod mounts and line them up on the left side of the dash angled towards the driver. Not optimal but allows the wires to be tucked away on the left side. Don't want to put gauges on the center and have wires running the length of the dash or have to bore holes in it.

9. Join Date
    May 2004
    meron ako dati napagtanungan gumagawa ng pillar pod(although for a sound setup ng tweeter) sa cainta lapit lang sa eastwood. almost tapat lang sya ng gate ng vista verde. well known sya sa kotseaudioclub.com. nawawala ko cell number nya. try to inquire at the site o kaya mismo sa shop nya. hth

yung pillar pod ko up to now di maperfect nung tao ko. yung una sagabal sa viewing kaya niremedyuhan ule, hehehhehe

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The ready made pods costs Php200.00/ea. And medyo mahaba naman yung dash ng Jazz from base of windshield to top of side a/c vent so ample ang space. Pwede na siguro yun. I'll just 'park' them diagonally there.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Help: Putting in a temp gauge (07 Jazz)