New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    oopps double post. di ko na ma-edit.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    up lang sa question: "kung anu-anong parts dapat palitan pag luma na yung vehicle, like yung '97 accord?". anyone? bago man lang mag-weekend

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    We are picking between an 96/97 accord or a 97/98 cefiro. Would appreciate some pre-buying tips on the accord to close the deal.

In the market for one, so if anyone knows where to get a good buy, let me know. Need to buy one before Monday.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Its interesting I'm into market also. Hindi na surprise yong pagiging malakas niya sa gas compared to those 1.6 engine. Relative to the other car make with a 2.0 I think pare-pareho sila ng consumpation from 5-7li depending on driving style and habit, and traffic condition.

I think for a 97 Accord ang mga dapat icheck at palitan if necessary, belts, filters, oils, bushings, tie rods, rackend, shocks, bulbs, break pads/shoe.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Its interesting I'm into market also. Hindi na surprise yong pagiging malakas niya sa gas compared to those 1.6 engine. Relative to the other car make with a 2.0 I think pare-pareho sila ng consumpation from 5-7li depending on driving style and habit, and traffic condition.

I think for a 97 Accord ang mga dapat icheck at palitan if necessary, belts, filters, oils, bushings, tie rods, rackend, shocks, bulbs, break pads/shoe.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ops double post na pala. Bat laging nagdo-double post?

Anyway, normal ba sa Accord na pag lagay mo sa "D", yong RPM niya naglalaro from 500 to 800 RPM. Then after mga 5 secs, stable na at 800 RPM. Warmed up na ang engine nun. Idle up problem kaya yon? Mahal ba magpagawa ng idle up ng Accord?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Chipstah View Post
    We are picking between an 96/97 accord or a 97/98 cefiro. Would appreciate some pre-buying tips on the accord to close the deal.

In the market for one, so if anyone knows where to get a good buy, let me know. Need to buy one before Monday.
    get an accord. the cefiro is a better car in my opinion, but is much much higher to maintain. anyway, if your going to get one, get the vti (with leather interior) and not the vti-s. a decent unit is very hard to find but its worth it.

in terms of consumption, buyers might be better off with a 1.6 car. though in my experience, highway driving in an accord yields up to 15km/l.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ejaydpogi View Post
    get an accord. the cefiro is a better car in my opinion, but is much much higher to maintain. anyway, if your going to get one, get the vti (with leather interior) and not the vti-s. a decent unit is very hard to find but its worth it.

in terms of consumption, buyers might be better off with a 1.6 car. though in my experience, highway driving in an accord yields up to 15km/l.
    Bakit di ba recommended ang VTI-S? What's a nitpicking issue with the VTI-S variant?

What is the difference between the VTi - VTi-S at EXi?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    I have an accord 97 I was so stupid I lost the keyless key kaya what im using tight now is the master key . Any idea on how I could get a copy of a blank keyless key aside from casa? thanks in advance!

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    VTI-S yata comes with A/T only.. The older the A/T car, the higher the maintenance cost.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Help pls! Accord '97