New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Hi guys,

Guys any idea what is the FCC id number of Philippine Honda Civic FD remote keys FOB? (can be seen at the back of remote or open the remote shell and see chip inside code, example FCC ID= N5f-S0084A) and also if you can see the ICC number

By the way guys i lost my FOB keyless remote of my civic remote FD 2006, dealership charge 11k plus for a single keyless remote FOB replacement. A keyless remote FOB of civic FD has two internal electronics the transponder and keyless remote chips

As for possible alternatives and having talk to my dealership they said they can reprogram a new keyless remote and the transponder to integrate with my civic fd immobilizer using their HDS computer, thats why im searching sa ebay.com for keys compatibility using FCC and ICC number.

But wait my brother honda city 2010 has also immobilizer but bears code inside the remote FCC: MLBHLIK-1T mixed with other number inside as ive seen in ebay.com

2. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Side comments..
    Unless you're pretty sure where you lost the keyS and that they will never be found again, might be better to reprogram the keys AND the car. Otherwise, could be an easy carnap waiting to happen :p

Also, a casa would actually reprogram an outside-sourced key? Ayos ah hehe.

Anyway, good luck

3. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Yes sir my spare was already reprogrammed

Need help specially those with civic FD 2006 with your remote keyless, please message me the FCC id number of your remote? it is located inside need to open the shell casing, tell me also if the blade of your keys is "V", "L" or "S".... i need to buy cheaper remote in ebay.com they need the FCC ID, etc

most remote of civic in the US particularly the civic 2006-2008 are FCC id: N5F-S0084a, i need to match the remote im going to buy in ebay so they can reporgram it properly with my car, thanks in advance

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    If you have comprehensive insurance, check if key replacement is covered. I have it in mine and if memory serves me, it's called Key Replacement Clause. I think I'm covered for 12k worth or something. I still have to pay the deductible. But that's only about 1/4 the cost of an OEM replacement key.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    You can try Car and Motorcycle Transponder Duplication in the Philippines. They might be able to help.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulien Sanchez View Post
    Hi guys,

Guys any idea what is the FCC id number of Philippine Honda Civic FD remote keys FOB? (can be seen at the back of remote or open the remote shell and see chip inside code, example FCC ID= N5f-S0084A) and also if you can see the ICC number

By the way guys i lost my FOB keyless remote of my civic remote FD 2006, dealership charge 11k plus for a single keyless remote FOB replacement. A keyless remote FOB of civic FD has two internal electronics the transponder and keyless remote chips

As for possible alternatives and having talk to my dealership they said they can reprogram a new keyless remote and the transponder to integrate with my civic fd immobilizer using their HDS computer, thats why im searching sa ebay.com for keys compatibility using FCC and ICC number.

But wait my brother honda city 2010 has also immobilizer but bears code inside the remote FCC: MLBHLIK-1T mixed with other number inside as ive seen in ebay.com
    11k for a replacement key is too much. You can buy honda car keys online which includes the transponder, then have your other key be used as a template for duplicating it. Program the key yourself and you'll be saving enough dough. Google how to program honda car keys; you'll find out how easy it is.