New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    i have a honda crv 99 model, i had tis srs airbag indicator light on, and i lost my horn, i checked with 3 electricians, 1 said it can't be fixed not unless i change my steering column aasembly, the other said i get a new steering wheel with out airbag,the next said just change the ribbon...what do you guys have to say? has anybody encountered this problem? please share what way that i can fix my unit at the best and cheapest way possible.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolai View Post
    i have a honda crv 99 model, i had tis srs airbag indicator light on, and i lost my horn, i checked with 3 electricians, 1 said it can't be fixed not unless i change my steering column aasembly, the other said i get a new steering wheel with out airbag,the next said just change the ribbon...what do you guys have to say? has anybody encountered this problem? please share what way that i can fix my unit at the best and cheapest way possible.
    Sorry to resurrect an old thread, my problem with my CRV 01 through the computer scan is " increased pressure on the driver's airbag", hence the SRS lights up. Any inputs will be highly appreciated.

help! crv 99 ribbon problem