New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    NO ! :hysterical: Just saying though, a reminder perhaps.

BTW. I`m no expert.

[color=SeaGreen]And yeah to TS " etc... " is mister prince777.
    strongly disagree.....

"etc"?...not me

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by noobskie View Post
    Please don't post using text language, hindi maganda basahin at nakakasakit lang ng ulo, keyboard naman po yung gamit niyo kaya madali lang magsulat ng buong words and sentences.

Regarding your query, better avoid purchasing a car na muna for now as much as possible. Borrow a car na lang muna from your parents kung kailangan man, or better to learn how to commute.
    Sorry. Next time i'll change the way my typing.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Nothings better than one IMO. Every single one claims that his or her unit is better than of which of others.

Let me give you a tactic that might work for your friends who's willing to sell their car to yours.

* don't tell the friend of yours that you're looking for a car "

1st step : Call your friend, maybe ask him or her out. If he refused because of the reason " sorry, cleaning the house because of the typhoon " . STOP there and don't get his car. But if he don't then proceed to the next step.

2nd step : Ask about his location last saturday. And simply but not obviously ask about his car, did it submerge in water etc. By this you can know the overall condition of the car but, don't be so much obvious because he might lie to you if he knew that you are interested.

3rd step : After clearing things up, knowing the car haven't been submerged in water. Negotiate.

However, if you don't have a friend who is willing to sell his car to yours but you're still decided in buying one better to bring your trusty mechanic with you when scouting for your car.

And, it can be better if the place where you're looking for isn't affected by Ondoy, by that you can somewhat assure that it haven't submerged. But don't forget to ask the details about it. I just hope that the seller would be honest to you.

Goodluck.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer- View Post
    Sorry. Next time i'll change the way my typing.
    it's ok......."everybody falls the first time!"(matrix)....

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by roberto_minosa View Post
    Buy something slow and crappy so when you grow up, you'll appreciate what's better.
    tama tama! tulad ko suzuki every ung una kong car

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    If you will ask me get a car that is economical, reliable and have plenty of aftermarket parts .Theres really no best car if you do not know how to maintain your engine and make your car in good shape. If you want to get a second hand car its better that you know the owner of the car and how it is maintained. Just be careful of cars that are selling too low for the price it might be a victim of the flood. GOODLUCK.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    on the other end, sana nakapag scout ka na this week, I bet the flooded cars are still in shop this week till next 2 weeks or so for repairs and detailing, so kung bibili ka, bumili ka na, lyk the other comment stated, ask the location if sinabi ang location bayan lang ask specifically where, kase like in us in Pasig hindi naman lahat ng area binaha, so from there may idea ka na, and if the seller is confident pakita ang unit anytime, that says something too.thats just from me... happy ride searching!

8. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer- View Post
    Hello po, teenager here. anu po pnka da best na ride pra skin? my budget ako 300-400k. hehe. ung pnka d best ng honda.

Sa budget mo kasyang kasya sa SiR yan pero brod advise lang madami na namatay sa SiR dahil sa kapabayaan at walang disiplina kase nga alam malakas oto nya so hataw ng hataw ng wala sa lugar at sa kalye kumakarera. kung gusto mo kumarera sa track mo dalin sa legal ha hindi yung drag na illegal. be responsible and traffic law abiding citizen ka. at sa age mo mainitin pa yan eh pag hinamon lang or ni rev. ng katabi papatulan mo naman naku pabayaan mo sya yaan mo sya madisgrasya. Lagi mo isipin nasa kalye ka na madami ka pwede mabangga, masagasaan, madisgrasya at wala ka sa race track. Kung napanuod mo sa news yung SiR na sumalpok sa poste ng MRT eh maging aral yun sayo

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    may montero kayang 500k??

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^^ Meron siguro. The most affected one yung inanod na puno na ng putik na ewan Or...yung tipong, in need na talaga yung owner ng pera or gusto niya na idispose kaagad.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Hello to all Tsikot members, just need help!