New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    guys thanks for all the advice- i ended up getting the alabaster silver city. no regrets, it's a very flexible color and i find it quite elegant and easy to maintain!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by anakin1979 View Post
    guys thanks for all the advice- i ended up getting the alabaster silver city. no regrets, it's a very flexible color and i find it quite elegant and easy to maintain!
    You picked the right color for the 1.3 variant sayang wala sa 1.5 E ng color na yan kung hindi I would have choosen that. Anyway kapatid na color naman niya kinuha ko Polished Metal. Congrats!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by digitel View Post
    Congrats sir!

I just saw a banner a while ago at SLEX southbound somewhere near bicutan exit. "City now available in white"!!!! haha!

Di masyado attractive ang pagka white ng city for me it looks dull and flat walang dating and very common sa streets baka paparahin ka pa especially at night kasi di nila nakikita na Honda ang brand plus hiramin pa sa kasal. Kung pearl white sana ok kaso taxi white eh.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    same situation here but my variant is 1.5E so I ended getting polished metal...ill go for the black sir for the 1.3 variant...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Getting A City: What Color?