New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Hi! Does anyone know kung anong fog lamps ok para sa honda sir tska yung affordable? If you can give me the price much better para alam ko budget para dun. Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    BTW, Honda SIR 99 yung car. Would really appreciate if someone can help me.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    are we talking about the complete set or just the fog lights bulb?

sa set, there are a lot of taiwan made thats available in banawe. it would cost you around 3k - 3.5k for the set. if your a purist, the original is raybrig lamps colored yellow and it definitely cost more. around 10k for the lamps and thats without the housing. the housing is a rarity nowadays. if you find one then worth the money if your not budget constraint.

for the bulb, i always liked the euroline yellow bulbs. that would cost you around 800 per pair.

hth

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    I'm guessing its the complete set kasi stock pa sya. Sorry but i'm just a newbie when it comes to cars. So when you say set, what does it includes? Can i get the set from taiwan with the euroline yellow bulbs. Thanks so much for the response sir.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Yabu View Post
    I'm guessing its the complete set kasi stock pa sya. Sorry but i'm just a newbie when it comes to cars. So when you say set, what does it includes? Can i get the set from taiwan with the euroline yellow bulbs. Thanks so much for the response sir.

Yes you may purchase the Taiwan made fog lamp set and replace the bulb with your preferred brand....good luck.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ans_lim168 View Post
    Yes you may purchase the Taiwan made fog lamp set and replace the bulb with your preferred brand....good luck.
    Thanks bro. May nakita din pala ako sa ibang thread about fog lamps na mas ok daw yung glass compared sa plastic kasi baka pasukan ng tubig...kelangan ko din ba i-check to?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Mas ok talaga ang glass compared sa plastic, kasi pag mataas ang wattage ng bulb, nagdi-discolor ang plastic. Mas mahal nga lang talaga pag glass.

If you're on a budget, you can have plastic lenses sealed for free dun sa shop.

May mga Taiwan-made foglamps sa Concorde akong nakita na less than 1k lang. Universal application daw, (meaning pwede daw siya for all types of cars).

8. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    Mas ok talaga ang glass compared sa plastic, kasi pag mataas ang wattage ng bulb, nagdi-discolor ang plastic. Mas mahal nga lang talaga pag glass.

If you're on a budget, you can have plastic lenses sealed for free dun sa shop.

May mga Taiwan-made foglamps sa Concorde akong nakita na less than 1k lang. Universal application daw, (meaning pwede daw siya for all types of cars).

Ganun ba sir? kung nagdi-discolor yung plastic, sa glass nalang ako para sure na walang problem. D naman tlga ako tight sa budget...importante kasi sakin quality pero hindi sobrang mahal. Anong car accessories shops would you recommend na makukuhaan ng taiwan made foglamps na glass and euroline yellow bulbs na tama lang sa price, good quality service and mapagkakatiwalaan?

Fog lamps