New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    That's the question. Kaya i always say na be a responsible driver/owner and have your car insured. Dahil you'll never know what will happen. Dami nagpopost dito sa tsikot kasi na maingat na driver daw sila. Etc etc. Sorry OT. Nakailang encounter na kasi kami sa family na nakaaccident ng un-insured car. Nakakainis kausap. Gagatasan ka kasi wala sila insurance. Unlike makabangga mo ang insured car. Ang dali lang kausap kahit mali ka pa

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    may puj bang naka-comprehensive insurance? heh heh.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    may puj bang naka-comprehensive insurance? heh heh.
    Wag na tayo tumulad. Baka maging asal jeepney din tayo. Haha

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Insurance ng Honda branch dapat sasagot lahat ng damages, diba? So owners ng damaged vehicles shouldn't use their own insurance?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I hope they replace the cars still under warranty into new ones! What if there were cars there for 5k, 10k, 15k PMS thay were burned. I wouldn't wanna drive a car na nasunog and repaired especially when it's not my fault. I don't know how they will deal with older cars that were also damaged but hope they give them a good deal as well. Honda should have a really good insurance coverage.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    their cars will be replaced with new ones. don't tell me honda does not have stock to replace the burned cars in 1 week. that is, if they have any decency in themselves. huwag nila sabihin na ia-asa nila sa insurance yung pagpalit ng kotse ng customers nila.

it took years for karma to come around. i will enjoy this whatever you say.
    So by your logic, if you happened to annoy someone (whether intentional or otherwise) and your house burn down years later, you'll be fine with that?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    So by your logic, if you happened to annoy someone (whether intentional or otherwise) and your house burn down years later, you'll be fine with that?
    that's not my logic bro, YOUR logic. nilalahat mo.

no, because the case is different. i was a legit customer asking for service and i was snubbed because i was not wearing the right clothes. i was discriminated against. i have a right to be pissed. i was received very differently at the neighboring toyota and mitsu dealerships and yes i bought 1, a mitsu lancer.

and why is it your business again? who are you?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    that's not my logic bro, YOUR logic. nilalahat mo.

no, because the case is different. i was a legit customer asking for service and i was snubbed because i was not wearing the right clothes. i was discriminated against. i have a right to be pissed. i was received very differently at the neighboring toyota and mitsu dealerships and yes i bought 1, a mitsu lancer.

and why is it your business again? who are you?
    I'm just a concerned citizen.

Ok, let me rephrase. So let's just say you own that branch and you happen to have a few a-hole people working for you for reasons unknown. They snubbed a customer and two years later, your branch caught fire. Think that's fair?

I have no intention of getting into a flame war. I wanted to understand how a person who's been treated with something as petty as being snubbed would have this level of loathing, much less an audacity to say "buti nga" and even hoped for the tragedy to happen again. Who does that? Insensitive, because we know that there was collateral damage. Now, I don't know the fine print on the form you sign when you leave your car for service, but it's worth mentioning that it's possible that there's a force majeure clause on it, effectively denying coverage to customers whose cars were damaged.

You have a right to be pissed. I would be, too. But come on, to still be ill-disposed about something that happened years ago?

It's all I'm saying.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    whatever floats your boat sir.

i'll float mine, my way. if you don't mind?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    a fire...?
    in a casa...and the casa alone?
    there's no force majeure there...

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Honda Quezon Avenue will replace the damaged cars. This is according to our sales agent there. The inhouse insurance of Honda Quezon Avenue, Malayan Insurance, will pay for the damaged cars and the repair of the damaged portion of Honda Quezon Avenue. It'll be somehow easy to claim because both dealership and insurance company are under the Yuchengco group. Never had issues with that dealership even if I'm wearing shorts and slippers because people there attended to me. I even bought a Jazz there in 2011 while wearing shorts and slippers. Will be buying either a Jazz or a HR-V there also

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234