New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Guys,

I am planning to buy a 2011 Honda City sa Honda Dasma and I just wanted to know your feedback regarding this casa. Any positive/negative experiences?

2. Join Date
    May 2010
    I don't have any known feedbacks about this dealer... You live in Paranaque?? Just get your Honda City here in Metro Manila. As much as possible, don't BUY from any Ayala onwed dealers. Alabang, Makati, and Shaw dealers get poor ratings... Yuchengco owned are much better. Among Ayala, the ones in Global City and Pasig are decent enough.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    yes sir im from paranaque pero we just bought a house sa citta italia, bacoor. i googled Yuchengco owned honda dealers and they are kalookan, quezon city and manila. which of these would be the best? do you have very good (in terms of customer service) SA's to recommend?

TIA!

4. Join Date
    May 2010
    Yuchengco owned Honda dealers include Kalookan, Quezon City, Manila, Fairview, Marikina... Any of these dealers are ok naman...

5. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Bought a City in 2006 and CR-V(2 mos ago) from the same Casa and SA. Honda Alabang. My personal experience on the first purchase is good. That is why I bought the CR-V from the same Casa and SA.
    But when I learned that Honda SPA allows car owners to see/watch the work done on your car, I switched after sales/PM from Alabang to SPA.
    Not because I experienced lousy PM/after sales service in Alabang. (Things are good for the City's PM. I like the engine wash service and the efficient billing and infoTXT service. No issues experienced)
    I just want to try something new.

You can buy the car from any Casa that gives you a good deal. Have it serviced at any CASA that you prefer.

In short, check out ayala casa and yuchengco. Compare. haggle for the discounts, freebies. Choose the CASA which gives you the best deal. Then choose the CASA you like for after sales. Doesn't have to be the same.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Bought a City in 2006 and CR-V(2 mos ago) from the same Casa and SA. Honda Alabang. My personal experience on the first purchase is good. That is why I bought the CR-V from the same Casa and SA.
    But when I learned that Honda SPA allows car owners to see/watch the work done on your car, I switched after sales/PM from Alabang to SPA.
    Not because I experienced lousy PM/after sales service in Alabang. (Things are good for the City's PM. I like the engine wash service and the efficient billing and infoTXT service. No issues experienced)
    I just want to try something new as this is the only Honda Casa I know that allows this “open” thing. Main reason also is that it Gives me the opportunity to learn more about the insides of my car.

You can buy the car from any Casa that gives you a good deal. Have it serviced at any CASA that you prefer.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    maayos sila gumawa sir, good service, pinapaliwanag din nila sa iyo kung ano gagawin sa auto mo incase na may papagawa ka or ipapainstall. look for miss. noela guemo, mabait yun, though ibang department na sya, pero she can help you. wala na kase si kuya bong dones, sayang. pero overall maayos sila.

dun namen binili crv namen last year august.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Thank you sirs sa feedback!

9. Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by stolen*soul View Post
    Thank you sirs sa feedback!
    Well as for my experience, hindi maganda sa honda dasma. twice!

1. brake nagreklamo ako kc double pump minsan - ang sabi ABS lang daw. upon visiting shell dasma, ang dumi na ng brake fluid d man lang tiningnan upon PMS.

2. ung may tunod when mag 2nd gear from full stop - papalakasin muna daw tunod kc matagal ma diagnosed ang ganun.

honda city E 2013

Feedback on Honda Dasma