New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Miting View Post
    8km/liter lakas nyan bro. i had a 94 civic esi. i think I averaged 12km/liter. yun 8km/liter sa crv 4WD ko ngaun yan
    Maybe he is not driving between Bulacan and Rizal? How's your CRV's fuel mileage driving in Hollow Earth?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Again, you'll have to tell us what your route is like. How many kilometers and how long does it take? If you're only doing 10 kilometers a day and it's taking you an hour or two due to traffic, then that's what your problem is.

8 km/l, again, depending on the situation, really isn't "matakaw".
    around 14 km lang po from (subd.) home yung work ko in this normal traffic jam on a speed of 40- 60 kph pag minsan umaabot din ng 80 kph, esi po yung oto ko manual tranny, buti na lang medyo mura na ang gas.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    14 kms, and how long does it take you? If it takes you an hour or so, then 8 km/l is reasonable... In this Christmas season, traffic is incredibly bad... I'm seeing between 5-7 km/l for my 2.0, and that includes highway driving, already.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    my nissan exalta A/T just did 7.8km/l a few weeks ago and that was 50% highway and 50% city with multiply top speed runs. so i think 8km/l for a esi is a bit low nga unless u drive in traffic all the time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
FC: 8km/L for esi?