New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the see-through front grill and wide headlamps are just way too cheesy.

same also with the wrap-around brake/rear lamps. prarang back to the 90s na ang lalakit ng reflectorized surface.

the spoiler / kinked boot is also... DUH! kinda reminds me of the rodius/stavic. the rear lines aren't coherent.

the front and back profiles are just way too busy... and isn't smooth flowing.

the rubber-lined bumper / fender / rocker panel also looks like it belongs to a bump car.

sayang... the side profile is really nice.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by M
    i think the USDM version will be coming here. as usual, yung "tamer" looking, just like the accord.
    USDM Civic? the sedan? It will be the JDM version. I dont think the EUDM Civic hatch will be coming here too.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    FUGLY IMO....

The front is just hideous... Are they preventing people from purchasing ricey stuff for the front kaya OEM palang ricey na?

Reminds me of the "LEVIN" light grille for the AE92 hehe.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by carlocaraddict
    USDM Civic? the sedan? It will be the JDM version. I dont think the EUDM Civic hatch will be coming here too.
    malaki ba difference nung JDM sa USDM? sorry ha, di ako masyado familiar dun sa JDM, kasi yung hybrid na civic ang wallpaper ko sa PC eh

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    browse the 2006 civic thread and you'll see pics of both the USDM and JDM civic.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ngek!!!!

MUKANG COMPUTER MOUSE !!!!!

wireless naman siguro yan na bluetooth no??? herehrehrehrehrher

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Bat parang ang Pangit...Kanina ng sinearch ko maganda pag nakadisplay pero pag nasa daan na medyo a BIG NO!!!!...Ano nangyari? Preventing it ba to look like ricer's?????????????????

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sagwa ng grille!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by rebel
    hindi naman tamed mga pinoy eh.

Dito sa atin the more agressive the more it sales just like the new mazda 3.
    1.5 years na ang mazda 3 po dito... di na new.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Euro Honda Civic in London