New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Honda's engines are designed that way, you'd have to rev it hard to accelerate, plus the accord has a big body so you'd really lose out on the power/weight ratio.

Quote Originally Posted by kuyapete
    well, I honestly consider some of you guys as professionals that is why I do value your opinions.
    Di ako professional I'm also here to learn new things about cars.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    sayang if u had bought the accord a little later u wouldve gotten the base 2.4 ivtec instead..well ganyan talaga honda hehe

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    sayang if u had bought the accord a little later u wouldve gotten the base 2.4 ivtec instead..well ganyan talaga honda hehe
    EXACTOMUNDO!!! at the same price pa! walanghiyang honda! oh well... anybody want a used 2.0L accord? hehe sige, di pa tapos ang suns vs mavs, nuod muna ako

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    wow. tagal na netong thread na ito pero bubuhayin ko ulit. nyehehe.

is the engine of this model really that bad?

i'm planning to get an '04 accord pa naman within the week or next week (or a new civic... haven't really decided yet).

i don't know... when i test drove it, mabilis naman. mabilis naman humatak. o siguro mabilis lang para saken because i was used to driving a revo diesel for 3 years... malamang the latter... hehe. :D

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
enhancing accord performance