New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    early days of e10... car not used for several months...
    finally, tried to get it started.. no go..
    namuo ang gasolina! naging nata de coco????
    heh heh.

don't know if they had modified the formulation since, but we won't chance it...
    Last edited by dr. d; March 26th, 2013 at 12:33 AM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    wow! in that case im in deep sh*t! halos 1 year hindi nagamit yung ride ko....as far as i remember lampas half tank pa naiwan ko fuel. sana nag evaporate na lang yung gasolina haha!! kung bakit naman kasi may nagmarunong na naman regarding sa ethanol na yan

so petron blaze is the only 100% pure gasoline now in pinas? pwede kaya ako magpabagahe ng gasolina?? :rofl:
    Last edited by bobzy; March 26th, 2013 at 12:26 AM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    gamitin mo na lang para di mo na problemahin. long weekend naman e go out of town. then fill up with blaze or equivalent fuel.
    second d motion ..

o di kaya i ref para walang panis

joke!!!

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bobzy View Post
    wow! in that case im in deep sh*t! halos 1 year hindi nagamit yung ride ko....as far as i remember lampas half tank pa naiwan ko fuel. sana nag evaporate na lang yung gasolina haha!! kung bakit naman kasi may nagmarunong na naman regarding sa ethanol na yan

so petron blaze is the only 100% pure gasoline now in pinas? pwede kaya ako magpabagahe ng gasolina?? :rofl:
    Baka pag uwi mo, naging suka na iyan.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002

You can thank the infinite knowledge wisdom of our esteemed Senators and Congressmen for this one.

And one more thing. E10 gasoline gives you LESS kilometers per liter of fuel. So you end up paying more for the same distance. And in the same way, you pay more taxes to the government too.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    ^ So that might be the hidden agenda about ethanol. More revenue, more money in the pocket. Then again Juan dela Cruz will be the to suffer. :mad:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^ So that might be the hidden agenda about ethanol. More revenue, more money in the pocket. Then again Juan dela Cruz will be the to suffer. :mad:
    Well, that though has crossed my mind more than a few times when they first proposed the implementation of E10 gasoline under the guise of "clean and green" fuels. The problem was that the "green" movement was so heavy then that it drowns out the voice of "nay-sayers" to the point of demonizing them.

So we are left with "I told you so".

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mido_ban View Post
    Ok lang po ba yung 1/4 old gasoline natitira sa tank ko haluan ko nalang ng new fuel or do i still need talaga e empty yung fuel muna bago mag re-fuel?
    It would be best to remove the stale fuel and pump in fresh fuel. Mixing fresh fuel to stale fuel will just end up with a mix that is probably good enough to let the engine run on but it wouldn't be at best efficiency. And in my opinion, a mixed tank would be best used up asap before the mixture starts to become stale.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12