New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    mga paps, may benta kse kaibigan ko sa akin headers (brand new) DC US brand... mga magkano sa market to sir?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    If it's brand new, maybe 25-40k. Not really sure. You can get custom stainless mandrel bent locally for just 10-15k.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    If it's brand new, maybe 25-40k. Not really sure. You can get custom stainless mandrel bent locally for just 10-15k.
    sir maybe you can refer me to a shop who does mandrel bent s/s somewhere in south sana... and what is the correct diameter for civic 96 sohc? techncian told me its 1.75" lang...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    1.75" is the closest you can get. 2" primaries are for really powerful engines, like well-tuned B18s or 2 liter blocks.

South? Don't know any. Places I know can do that are Mufflerland, Speedlab and a couple of others. But they're all up north.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    ok thank you sir niky,.. btw is it really true that headers will be more effective if partnered with straight pipes.. they are suggesting to put 2.0" straight pipes for my exhaust (as in without resonator and converter)..

need your advise sir...

thanks

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    2" is perfect for 1.6 liter engines.

DC 4-2-1 Headers