New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Teenage mutant ninja turtle

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    bulky front bumpers! just hoping na sana iba ang asian (jdm) body ng new crv.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    hinihintay hintay ko dati etong 2007 crv at baka kasi maglabas ng 7 seater version to match the changes made on the RAV4. but i'm really disappointed with what honda came out kaya i started looking for an alternative, kaya eto na ang pangarap ko ngayon which incidentally ay plan namin ipalit sa aming nagkaka-edad na 1993 toyota previa...

sana by the time mazda launches the all new mazda cx-9 this fall ay kaya na ng budget namin...

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Note: everything lifted from mazda's website...

Ignoring the big, boxy standards of traditional SUVs, Mazda’s seven-passenger CX-9 marks the dawn of a new era. A crossover sport-utility designed specifically for couples and families who want to drive a stylish, smart vehicle that fits their lifestyles, the CX-9 combines the practicality of an SUV with the outstanding performance and luxury of a sports car. It has a powerful 263 HP MZI 3.5-liter V6 engine with a 6-speed transmission for optimum acceleration and passing performance. And its exterior is certain to stun.

The CX-9’s smooth, flowing silhouette gives way to aggressive fenders, an athletic bumper, and a perfectly proportioned tail. And with 20" wheels and a steeply angled windshield, the CX-9 exudes the inertia of a sporty coupe. But with one of the longest wheelbases in its segment, the CX-9 is also pure comfort in all three rows. The second and third rows easily fold flat for ample cargo space, but even when the third row is occupied, the CX-9 still affords 17.2 cubic feet of cargo space. And the high-quality craftsmanship can be seen everywhere from the subtly illuminated, blacked-out instrument panel to the soft trim and delicate stitching.

The advanced Mazda Active Torque Split All-Wheel Drive system takes control of traction so the driver is always in control of the road. The active combination of the Dynamic Stability Control and Roll Stability Control systems study the CX-9’s movement so it is always aware of the road ahead. Plus a set of six sensor-activated side-curtain airbags adds additional protection for passengers in every row.

The CX-9 is Mazda’s answer to the big, boring, boxy tradition of SUVs. It fits just right.

Key Features

External Dimensions
    Overall length (inches) 199.6"
    Overall width (inches) 76.2"
    Overall height (18" tires) (inches) 68.1" (without roof rack)
    Overall height (20" tires) (inches) 68.3" (without roof rack)
    Wheelbase (inches) 113.2
    Seating Capacity 7 passenger
    Engine Type MZI 3.5L V6 DOHC, 4 valves per cylinder
    Max. power (hp) 263
    Max. torque (lb-ft) 249
    Drive Mazda Active Torque-Split
    All-Wheel Drive/ 2WD
    Tires
    18" tires (inches) P245/60R18
    20" tires (inches) P245/50R20
    Wheels
    18" Wheels (inches) 18 x 7.5J
    20" Wheels (inches) 20 x 7.5J

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    wow.. that's a nice ride.. Hope that will arrive here..

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Hindi ko gusto itsura nung US na CRV sana maganda itsura ng JDM na CRV.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    yup I agree. boxy SUV's, boring na. thing of the past.

Quote Originally Posted by slamtaz View Post
    hinihintay hintay ko dati etong 2007 crv at baka kasi maglabas ng 7 seater version to match the changes made on the RAV4. but i'm really disappointed with what honda came out kaya i started looking for an alternative, kaya eto na ang pangarap ko ngayon which incidentally ay plan namin ipalit sa aming nagkaka-edad na 1993 toyota previa...

sana by the time mazda launches the all new mazda cx-9 this fall ay kaya na ng budget namin...

parang red-oange ung nakadisplay kay stand-out...pero cx-7 lang,e...bigger siguro yang cx9 na yan..didnt bother ko tignan kai sa 5 at SI ako concentrated,e...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Got this opinion from RAV4world.com..Comparing New CRV and RAV4. Few months more to think to change my gen 2 CRV..

Just for kicks! I test drove 4x2 CRV 2007.
    First impressions from somebody who doesnt know much:[/B]

1. The design looks good compared to photos. Although it looks smaller from outside it looks spacious inside. The external finishing is excellent.
    2. Interiors: Very good! beats the RAV. Smooth high quality stuff, very good finishing.
    3. The drive: Just feels like a car (like the accord), smooth..absolutely no noise inside. Actually it didnt feel different from the mitsu galant i have. Smoooth drive!
    4. Audio/stereo: Same as RAV
    5. Steering wheel: like a car, smooth, responds well
    6. 4 cylinder drive, so its not fast like V6. Rav V6 is different, you feel the power. The CRV is conservative, hit the pedal it picks up well. Nice for a person who doesnt want the 'rush' of V6. (probably great for my wife).
    7. Good trunk space, etc - two level blah blah
    8. Brakes well..no problems there, tight turns (like a car).

Between the RAV 4 and CRV : RAV 4 4 cyclinder has a stiff feel when you drive, there is lil more noise inside. CRV has a smooth feel, calms you down.
    RAV 4 6 cyclinder is a different story, its powerful, you feel it, the ride is smooth too, lesser noise then V4 RAV.

Summary:
    V4: CRV is better
    V6: RAV is the only option
    CRV v/s RAV V6: Guys dig RAV V6, gals go for the CRV (and my wife agrees!)

10. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    waaaaaaa. parang civic lng yan nung una weird ngayun ok na.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Crv 2007 Launched In Us