New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    This week, I'll be getting the new 2006 city S CVT. Up to now, i'm still confused on what color to take.

My first choice was black but I backed out because of the maintenance it needs.

Now, I am torn between albaster silver or shoreline mist. please recommend.

Also, mas maganda kaya na i'll just pick-up the car so that I can really check the whole car for some slight defects whatsoever? I read some horror stories for the quality of the new city especially the exterior.

I'll be getting it either at Honda Alabang or Honda QA. Still haggling for free alarm and rustproofing at Honda Alabang which Honda QC is willing t give for free.

Mas gusto ko kasi sa Honda Alabang kasi mas malapit sa amin.

Your inputs is very much appreciated!

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Both silver and "shoreline mist" aka beige are good choices. Certain cars look better on certain colors. Imo, the City looks better in Silver. In the end, it will boil down to your own personal preferences. The "Tango Red Pearl" looks awful though.

Depending on your schedule and living proximity otherwise, it is preferrable if you go to the dealer to pick-up the vehicle. If they missed something, then you can easily make the claim on the spot.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Shoreline mist. IMO is much better. Silver is too common and looks ordinary. Shoreline mist hides dust and dried up dirt splash on the side cause by wet roads.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    mackvil, ingat ka sa Alabang - magaling lang sila pag selling. post sales, they now sucks. also, they behave as if sila lang pwede bilhan ng Honda, you have to beg for freebies eh mahal mahal na nga mga auto nila.

you can get from other dealerships, and you can still bring in your unit sa Alabang for service (at your own risk nga lang). even Balintawak was telling me recently they're willing to service my car even if Alabang ko nabili (may friendly SMS pa sila about carnapping, driving tips, etc).

2 cents ... and goodluck sa new ride.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by lancer
    Shoreline mist. IMO is much better. Silver is too common and looks ordinary. Shoreline mist hides dust and dried up dirt splash on the side cause by wet roads.
    Agree. If I were you I'd get the black color.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    tama... for me mas ok yung black na city... mas elegant...

just my 2 cents...

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Kahit Ano basta black!

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    i have a shoreline mist. parang 2tone sya iba kulay nya pagnasisinagan nang araw at paggabi.

Just my two cent. Black is ok pero di bagay yung gun metal rim nya.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ang first choice ko sana is black. kaya lang marami nagsabi sa akin na mahirap daw i-maintain. totoo ba?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mackvil
    Ang first choice ko sana is black. kaya lang marami nagsabi sa akin na mahirap daw i-maintain. totoo ba?
    pare-pareho lang naman ang maintenance eh...

mas kita lang kasi yung mga dumi kapag black (or any dark color) kaya linis ka lagi.

andyan naman si bigberts eh. ;)

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Color for 2006 City