New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Hi,

I just bought a Honda Civic SiR 1999. I wonder if any of you guys can tell me if there is a Cold Air Intake ( iceman or aem ) specifically designed for this car where in the Filter is placed somewhere in between the front wheel well & fender. I used to have a Gen5 Prelude and I had an Iceman CAI setup like this, Knight Engineering, the makers of Iceman call it Competition Setup if I am not mistaken.

Tks in advance for your replies.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    There are a zillion shops that sell Simota intakes... if you're lucky, you can probably find the Simota CAI for your model. Buy it, sell the filter element off, and replace it with a K&N. ;)

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Brus,

Can you please recommend a good Honda Tuner shop. I need an oil change and a tune up. Probably a Cold Air Intake upgrade too.

I also need to replace 2 rear Tein Dampers because one shocks is leaking. Control Type Flex, The Tein spares I ordered are arriving anytime now from Japan.

I heard AutoPlus and Emperor motors are good. Any feedbacks pls.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Any of the major tuner shops can do the job.

As long as it's specifically for the B16 engine, it should fit with no problem at all.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Guys, do you think the AEM Cold Air Intake for the 1999 Model Civic SI USDM ( coupe ) will fit the 1999 Civic SiR model we have here in the Philippines ( 4 doors ) without any modifications? thanks

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Hi, I have a Corolla GLi Big Body, my original air filter broke, pero hindi yung mismong filter, the tube that goes to the filter, it's a rubber one, it might be because of the old age of my car. So instead of buying one like that, I am planning to buy CAI for it. But I am now in Makati, and I really need to get one as soon as possible because there are a lot of cockroaches in our condo. Can anyone suggest a shop here in Makati, I know it would be much cheaper in Banawe, but if the price difference is just 200-300 pesos, I would buy one here, since going to banawe will somehow cost me 200-300 pesos also with traffic and more than that, under time in the office.

Thanks for the replies. I prefer if anyone could suggest near the Central business district, maybe around san antonio village or kamagong street or Pablo Ocampo street.

God bless!

7. Join Date
    May 2011
    meron CAI for SiR ofcourse, sa banawe madami nyan
    sali ka sa mga honda forums para mas madami ka info :D

Cold Air Intake