New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Anyfeed back on this car? I noticed wala pa na nagbebenta nito na 2nd hand. Is it because konti lang nagpurchase? Kamusta fuel consumption nito? I like it because of the moonroof and 2.0 engine. Feedback from owners?

Any idea on the resale price?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    I suggest you wait a while and get your hands on the current Civic instead. I even see more Mazda 3 2.0s and 7th gen Civic 2.0s.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by squala
    I suggest you wait a while and get your hands on the current Civic instead. I even see more Mazda 3 2.0s and 7th gen Civic 2.0s.
    afaik, ES = 7th gen

k20 din ang es... dont expect much sa consumption bro

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by euro_c
    I like it because of the moonroof and 2.0 engine.
    huh? it doesnt have a sunroof.

this?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Ah, wala bang sunroof? Lala ko meron. Pero saw the interior and gusto ko. Kala ko matipid na din sya kasi i-VTEC na yung engine nya. Pero madalang nga sa daan yan kaya kinakamusta ko yung performance nya from any owners dito.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wala siyang moonroof. lagok daw sa gas kasi matic eh...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2005

actually, its interior doesnt differ that much from regular VTi/VTi-S variants except that it has a better headrest, 2DIN CD Stereo, leather lined cockpit and climate control (auto, i think).

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    It's decently comfortable, and the leather is nice, giving it a sporty look.

The suspension is definitely more for cruising than carving up mountainsides, so it's definitely no Type R or Type S, even. But the power makes for an entertaining drive during morning commutes.

It's definitely much faster than other 2.0 AT cars out there, thanks to 150+ hp and a five speed automatic. Typical gas consumption in metro traffic is around 7 km/l, rising up to 10-11 in typical highway conditions.

The one reason we didn't get this over the Lynx RS is because of the 200k premium at the time, and the fact that it was AT. Otherwise, it's a pretty nice car. I see lots of them around for being such poor selling cars.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    the new 8th gen interior is light years away from the ES interior..from the quality 'feel', knobs and buttons etc.

the ES interior is just BLAND.

Civic ES 2.0 - Feedback