New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    sakin walang tint, mas clean tignan at mas lalo pogi pag wala tint

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    i agree na mas ok ang black pag walang tint... the question is, is it practical? I mean with the heat, and the safety issues we have to deal with in metro manila. Sir Bankai, how is your experience driving your civic without tint... i never had a car without tint.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Sirs, paki help out with the ff:

1. Plan to get 1.8 a/t sa Honda Manila. Anyone encounter any bad experience from that branch?

2. Where can I find mga pinagtrade-in na orig Mags? plan to upgrade to the 2.0 na mags kc.

3. Balak ko dalhin to baguio agad with 4 passengers, recommendable ba? some said no need to break-in na mga new cars ngayon, true?

Thanks!

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    i agree na mas ok ang black pag walang tint... the question is, is it practical? I mean with the heat, and the safety issues we have to deal with in metro manila. Sir Bankai, how is your experience driving your civic without tint... i never had a car without tint.
    yun lang pagtirik ang araw, lets say 12noon to 2pm :fire:, mejo turn ng A/C dial to 2nd click or 3rd click, when it comes to security measures i really make sure i dont leave important things inside the tsikot

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    yun lang pagtirik ang araw, lets say 12noon to 2pm :fire:, mejo turn ng A/C dial to 2nd click or 3rd click, when it comes to security measures i really make sure i dont leave important things inside the tsikot
    or try v-kool

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    black....

7. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanut View Post
    or try v-kool
    Whats v cool?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    V KOOL is a brand of tint, expensive tint.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    uu ganda V-Kool kaso mahal, para kang walang tint nun pero meron meron meron

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Alabaster Silver for me. Augurs well with our tsikot chapter....

:starwars:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
CIVIC: Alabaster Silver or Night Hawk Black