New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    how expensive is the v-cool tint?

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Pareho kong gusto yung color n yan... pero mas gusto ko Black. Badtrip lang, bluish silver nabili namin.. ermats ko kasi yun ang gusto! Ngayon nagiisip na ko tuloy magparepaint .

Pero kung makakapili pa ko, silver na lang, kasi di ko kaya pala magpacarwash lagi, wala na akong oras. Once a week ko na nga lang nacacarwash bluish silver ko.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    1.8 ang kukunin mo diba?

If so, then Alabaster Silver is fine. Or probably Bluish silver or Habanero Red.

Pero not Black.

Get Black kung bibili ka ng 2.0 S-L (yung may paddle shifters sa manibela) as that top-of-the-line variant looks best with All-black color.

Downside nga lang is that black paint from HCPI has this "bird-poop" effect that makes it look nasty. Strange kasi Japan-made and Thai-made Black Civics don't suffer from it.

Pero since 1.8 ang kukunin, Alabaster silver is more recommended.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    I have been seeing lots of Bluish silver mostly. So it was a bit unusual to chance upon a silver 1.8S, which actually looked outstanding, at least to me. IMO, the silver is the perfect color for this Civic.

Black is average for me and you also have to consider the high maintenance cost and effort in retaining its shine and luster while minimizing swirl marks from becoming apparent.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Silver gets my vote easy to maintain and does not absorb heat.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    I have been seeing lots of Bluish silver mostly. So it was a bit unusual to chance upon a silver 1.8S, which actually looked outstanding, at least to me. IMO, the silver is the perfect color for this Civic.

Black is average for me and you also have to consider the high maintenance cost and effort in retaining its shine and luster while minimizing swirl marks from becoming apparent.
    i guess i have to live with that and im enjoying it , this could be my only exercise after all

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    mine is black, every week kng winawax. yes its hard to maintain but it looks more muscular than silver

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    i have a black tsikot..hirap nga maintain, alikabok agad. but it does attract attention. tint is okay as long as light. black tint makes it look like a goon car, but then again, oks din if you like the bad look.

ill go with silver, more elegant look, but it does compromise sporty look a bit.

but overall, it is you to decide..whatever it is...i know you will make the great choice

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
CIVIC: Alabaster Silver or Night Hawk Black